forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Went and had tacos for my birthday, and plan on going to the fair tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SY!!!!

Oh, shoot! Was it really your birthday today, Sy?!?!

Yeah, it was.

Oops…
Well better late than never.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! 🥳🎉🎁🎂🎈

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

It's all good. I didn't let it known that it was my b-day until the 18th was practically over anyway. Lol
That said, I did have a good day. Got a bit of a bike ride in, stayed hydrated, kept cool, discussed my dog care job with my "boss", and then enjoyed some nice cool alcoholic drinks and tacos.

@Space group

Oh god I just woke up from a nap and I just got told that a friend of the family died, and I also have to talk to DCS in an hour.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh god I just woke up from a nap and I just got told that a friend of the family died, and I also have to talk to DCS in an hour.

You got this Space. You’re strong and capable and I believe in you. And I am praying for you and your talk, but I am praying for you and your family and the loss of the friend.

@Space group

Just finished with DCS. Cried the whole time. He also told me that the school gave him some BS that I was lying but he knew it wasn't correct and they lied about things. But still Im so scared, He is gonna talk to the guy tomorrow and Im so freaked out for what new lies and manipulation he'll try

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Just finished with DCS. Cried the whole time. He also told me that the school gave him some BS that I was lying but he knew it wasn't correct and they lied about things. But still Im so scared, He is gonna talk to the guy tomorrow and Im so freaked out for what new lies and manipulation he'll try

Nah. Don’t be. DCS is trained to tell when people are lying. You obviously were not. He knew that. You told the truth.

Nah. Don’t be. DCS is trained to tell when people are lying. You obviously were not. He knew that. You told the truth.

Sorry for your loss, Space.

Winter's right. Things are getting better for you, and DCS will help with what that jackwagon has coming. ❤

I love my dad, but damn does he drive me nuts! The fair is open till 10. I was napping when he got home. Got up and said that I was going to take a quick shower, and he gets all "why didn't you do this before I got home?!" He's always in a fucking rush when there's no need to be. 0 chill for him.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Hear me out: Sky shanties

Like sea shanties but steampunk

Im intrigued XD

Like a bardcore type song? Just kinda airy and breathy. But you also have the violent side kinda like a thunderstorm.

I’ve no clue, I woke up to find that written on a tissue on my nightstand

The kicker is that to write it down, I had to retrieve my pen from inside my notebook, which I had to move to access the tissues