forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

So how was everyone's day

OH I napped alllll day. Like I got home at like 9:40 and then I slept until noon and then I fell back asleep and napped until 3 and then I just stayed there coming in an out of consciousness until my sister asked if I would get food with her, and then I got food and then I came back home and watched the Avengers and now I'm going my homework that's due in an hour.
So over all not bad

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

OH I napped alllll day. Like I got home at like 9:40 and then I slept until noon and then I fell back asleep and napped until 3 and then I just stayed there coming in an out of consciousness until my sister asked if I would get food with her, and then I got food and then I came back home and watched the Avengers and now I'm going my homework that's due in an hour.
So over all not bad

Well that's great to hear!

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Nearly completed making an Oc, finally got to fixing some old ideas and I reached level 41 in food fantasy. Plus I had a weird ass dream where me, Mom and my brother were shopping for clothes and my brother couldn't breathe and I had to rush to the manager

@Space group

Anyone else constantly cold no matter what?
(Surprisingly the biology room/science lab is the warmest today. It's normally freezing)

@Relsey-TheElder

I used to be cold all the time it was really useful during marching band because after these super long parades my hands would still be freezing so they often got used as an Ice pack by my other band mates.

@Tidermelon group

My mom literally just told me I'm gonna die alone so now I'm in my room crying

Nah. Ur not gonna die alone. You have me! Lol move down into the south. I gotchu fam.

.. Somehow I am not surprised that you live in the South, Winter. I don't know why, but it suits you.

Space, I'm so sorry about that. Are you okay? Everyone deserves a good home environment, and that's… basically the antithesis of one. Do you need any support? Virtual hugs? You know we're here for you if things get tough. <3