forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@PastelTart

My mom watches Alone too. I never really paid attention to the show, but there was this ONE LADY who was out hunting or looking for plants or something, and she saw these wolves, and was like "I'm gonna follow them," and I was like "ExCUSE me, miss lady, are you trying to get yourself killed!?" I mean, I know I couldn't do all that survival stuff, but I know enough to NOT follow the group of probably hungry wolves!!!

Nah following wolves is a good idea actually. As long as you don't provoke them, they'll leave you completely alone and let you follow them. And if you ever get cornered by them, treat it like an agressive dog. Don't break eye contact. Staring contest ultimate edition. Whichever one breaks eye contact first loses. If you win, you're deemed alpha, and they won't mess with you. They'll back off.

That actually sounds kind of cool. I personally still wouldn't follow them though. I'd most likely get myself killed unless I happen to have something to scare them off with.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Don't do what Belle did in Beauty And The Beast. She grabbed a stick and was like nyah and started panicking. And don't start being loud. It'll lose its freaking mind and bonkers and that's ringing a dinner bell. Noise from you = you scared and an easy target. Big no no. You act calm and act like you own the place. They should treat you like a bear. They'll back off. You just gotta assert dominance. Staring contest ultimate edition.

Bruh they got a wikihow. And they're like you attack it and make lots of noise. I mean sure if it's a lone wolf you could probably take it. But a pack and you doing that? Fresh meat ooh ha ha. You move slowly and carefully and make everything deliberate. Find the alpha. Make eye contact walk slowly towards it make it know you're not a threat but that you demand your space and you demand respect.

@DuckDuck487

Three times did the cheese move sideways to Switzerland by radio. But, she never licked that parking permit.

Shoulda licked that parking permit

She was never able to. Her cheese size was too small to climb up

Three times did the cheese move sideways to Switzerland by radio. But, she never licked that parking permit.

Shoulda licked that parking permit

She was never able to. Her cheese size was too small to climb up

Needed a bigger cheese size. Such a shame.

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll I wash just reading through my Universities dress code and these white wigs don't allow capris on campus, I'm Wheezing
"Oh No! The Calves! They're to toned for my innocent eye's!

I'm going to a Religious school (unfortunately my parents would disown me if I went anywhere else) So I discovered this tidbit of information whilst seeing if I could get away with dying my hair purple, the answer is technically no but I have a spy on the inside who has the info for me to be able to get away with it. As long as it's a subtle purple I should be good and I'll keep a thing of spay in wash out hair color stuff. None of the teachers should hassle me about it, the testing center and the ID office might but if they to I'll just spray some temporary color in there and continue on with my best life and rinse the stuff out later.

And with that guess who's cutting and getting their hair dyed on Wednesday.

@Katastrophic group

Ya'll I wash just reading through my Universities dress code and these white wigs don't allow capris on campus, I'm Wheezing

I'm going to a Religious school (unfortunately my parents would disown me if I went anywhere else) So I discovered this tidbit of information whilst seeing if I could get away with dying my hair purple, the answer is technically no but I have a spy on the inside who has the info for me to be able to get away with it. As long as it's a subtle purple I should be good and I'll keep a thing of spay in wash out hair color stuff. None of the teachers should hassle me about it, the testing center and the ID office might but if they to I'll just spray some temporary color in there and continue on with my best life and rinse the stuff out later.

And with that guess who's cutting and getting their hair dyed on Wednesday.

Be careful with the color and research the temp color you use! some are more permanent than others, no matter how 'temporary' they claim to be, and washing temp dye out can also make your permanent color fade out faster. Purple is a great color and pretty easy to maintain for a bit longer cause of purple conditioner being more mainstream for toning. I recommend getting some cause you can use that and leave it in longer than directed to brighten up any color fade from washing out temp dye.

congrats on getting purple hair ^_^

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Because calves are just soooooooo sexxxxxxxxxyyyyyyy. πŸ™„ If these people can handle seeing other people in capris/shorts outside of the school, then they can handle that inside as well. Yet again I come to the conclusion that dress codes are dumb.

A bug flew in my eye (cicada)
haha-
I'm good tho!

Can relate. Didn't crash a mower just crushed some plants… Cicada go imma get u Win goes nooo u not yeet and jear dezus the tomato plants are no more.

I don't know how many times I have had to hit the breaks on my bike because of bugs making kamikaze moves to my eyes.

Why thank you, dear asshole scammer that called my phone, waking me up an entire hour before my alarm is set to go off. May you have an amazing day filled with stubbing your toes on the corner of something!πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

@LiteralCyborg group

Why thank you, dear asshole scammer that called my phone, waking me up an entire hour before my alarm is set to go off. May you have an amazing day filled with stubbing your toes on the corner of something!πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Oooooof

@Relsey-TheElder

Oooooof

May someone spill red Gatorade on your carpets, and a cat pee in your car, this act has been truly unforgivable, If you have children I hope they never take naps.