forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

Wow! That’s quite the concept. But there’s one thing I’m having trouble grasping: Why did they just leave behind all the other gods to fend off Jealonvy themselves to look for Solas down on Earth? Maybe they had a good friend they could trust, and who had promised to take care of the situation while they were gone? The god of Earth, maybe? Also, how did they know that he had turned into a human and was now on Earth? Did Kanak see it, and Lune just took his word for it? How did they find him down there? Is there a “god of the people” that could have helped them? And finally, did they turn into humans themselves to find him?

All good questions! I'll answer them in order: the gods have an order of guards and angels that protect the heavens. They were informed of the situation and surrounded the castle that Jealonvy was in, keeping her trapped inside as long as they could while Kanak and Lune were on earth. Kanak and Solas weren't the only ones there, or, they weren't the only witnesses. There were a few other gods that passed by while it was happening, and they heard the commotion. Lune wanted to make sure that it actually happened before leaving, just in case. So he asked the other gods and the majority agreed that it happened. When gods go down to earth they assume the form of a human, meaning that Lune and Kanak knew that Solas wouldn't look exactly how he did in the heavens. It's a thing that happens as soon as they touch the ground. And yes! Not exactly a "god of the people", but there is the god of peace that stays on earth, making sure everything is well. She keeps track of everything that happens in the world so that she can set it right. Meaning, that she also knew that Solas was there. She didn't know exactly where, but she knew what city he was in. And for the final question, they assumed the form of a human, but they still retained the powers they have as god and apprentice. Basically they have a disguise on. Hope I didn't miss any of the questions-

@Pizzaz11 group

I'm wondering what a god/apprentice coming to Earth would look like to humans. Are there any omens that would be a sign of a god and or apprentice being on Earth?

What it would look like to humans? Basically, when a god comes down to earth, it looks like a light floating down to the ground until they reach earth, then they take human form. For apprentices, it's the same, the light wouldn't be as bright as a gods, but it's basically the same thing. And actually yes, there are omens! But only people who are really in tune with the earth can tell. These people might hear humming, or they might notice that the wind has picked up recently. The majority of people though don't notice.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So I'm watching these survival shows right and I'm over here like I COULD DO THAT.
But some people are so stupid. There's this lady who caught this monster salmon. She's like Imma eat the whole thing. As one should. But she decides to clean it in bear territory, and she's like I'm going to cook it in my camp, in my tent. And I'm over here like, NO WHY WOULD YOU COOK IT IN YOUR TENT NOW EVERYTHING SMELLS LIKE A WHOLE MEAL TO A BEAR INCLUDING YOU! It's a salmon. It's good cooked yes, but if you eat it raw it's actually easier for you to digest, and the smell is less strong, plus not to mention, if the fish is raw the fatty omega 3 aminos are still in their unbroken chain, which means it's more fat for your body to store which is ideal in a survival situation. Salmon is also one of the few fish to eat raw without actaully having to worry about getting sick. And this lady is like yeah Imma cook it. And then, she decides to throw the spine and organs away and I'm like NO. YOU BOIL IT. MAKE FISH BROTH. And she's like Imma throw these parts away. I don't need them. And I'm over here having a stroke bc she's like lemme throw these fish remains 20 feet away from my camp in the water. Definitely no bears will find me here. Nah uh. And I'm like internal screaming is at highest velocity she's on Vancouver Island which I have stayed a week on for a salmon run and I know exactly where this lady is at. The equivalent of bear fight club. She's stupid to think nothing is gonna get her. I'm just watching her be like nah nothing is gonna get me. But I'm not gonna criticize her any longer on her lack of ability to prepare a salmon. She can build a mean shelter tho. Holy smokes she built a leanto, and it's pouring rain, and it's not leaking one bit. And that's super skillful.
Thank you for coming to my rant. Big preesh

@Katastrophic group

I started streaming again 👉👈 twitch.tv/katlynnart

I have a chat avatar thing set up to mess around with while I draw and chat

I shall come watch! You stream on Sundays right?

Yep! I did a small test stream a little bit ago and want to do more stuff in the week, but I try to stream consistently sunday mornings! It's a good thing I tested some stuff, it seems I need a pun jail and to adjust some settings on the background

I started streaming again 👉👈 twitch.tv/katlynnart

I have a chat avatar thing set up to mess around with while I draw and chat

I shall come watch! You stream on Sundays right?

Yep! I did a small test stream a little bit ago and want to do more stuff in the week, but I try to stream consistently sunday mornings! It's a good thing I tested some stuff, it seems I need a pun jail and to adjust some settings on the background

Oof I'll try to come watch!

OH MY LORD THIS GUY
Same show. So there's this guy and he's like well it's storming. time to go check my fish net the water is foamy. The wind is whipping. The water is legit at 45 degrees. Hypothermia can set in at an hour in that cold. And he's like YES. Check the net time. And they did a time lapse of this guy. And he was in the water for about 2 hours. And he gets out and goes look I got a salmon, and then he goes oh look my legs are a little blue. Eh nothing a little fire can't warm up. And I'm like YOU NEED A DOCTOR USE THE SAT PHONE.

@Pizzaz11 group

I have,, made a universe page for the concept I have, so that there's more details if you want them- obviously things are bound to change in the future but, h e r e y o u g o-

(Im begging for questions please I want to keep talking about this-)

@Pizzaz11 group

OH MY LORD THIS GUY
Same show. So there's this guy and he's like well it's storming. time to go check my fish net the water is foamy. The wind is whipping. The water is legit at 45 degrees. Hypothermia can set in at an hour in that cold. And he's like YES. Check the net time. And they did a time lapse of this guy. And he was in the water for about 2 hours. And he gets out and goes look I got a salmon, and then he goes oh look my legs are a little blue. Eh nothing a little fire can't warm up. And I'm like YOU NEED A DOCTOR USE THE SAT PHONE.

Jfc I hate survival shows just because of people like this-

@Tidermelon group

OH MY LORD THIS GUY

Jfc I hate survival shows just because of people like this-

Aaaah, my parents watch survival shows all the time while I’m next to them on the computer, and I can confirm, people on survival shows are honkin’ stupid most of the time.

Real dumb. Like this guy was from Spain. A warm climate. A very warm climate. And then he was violently thrown onto Vancouver Island, British Columbia and that's a very cold and wet climate. And I'm like poor boi. Sucks to suck. He was shivering later that night and was like wow it gets cold here. And the guy from Minnesota 3 miles away is like wow starting to feel like home now.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Real dumb. Like this guy was from Spain. A warm climate. A very warm climate. And then he was violently thrown onto Vancouver Island, British Columbia and that's a very cold and wet climate. And I'm like poor boi. Sucks to suck. He was shivering later that night and was like wow it gets cold here. And the guy from Minnesota 3 miles away is like wow starting to feel like home now.

Naked and Afraid?

Naked and Afraid?

No Alone.

@Tidermelon group

Naked and Afraid?

No Alone.

Ooh, that’s what my parents watch!

Naked and Afraid?

No Alone.

Ooh, that’s what my parents watch!

It's so stupid but I get to watch people screw up. Like this lady held her hatchet like a whole hammer and like swung down trying to chop a very small piece of wood, and hit her thumb. Interpret it as you will, she had to leave bc she royally screwed her thumb up bc she accidentally cut the tendon that made her thumb move. Big dumb.

@PastelTart

My mom watches Alone too. I never really paid attention to the show, but there was this ONE LADY who was out hunting or looking for plants or something, and she saw these wolves, and was like "I'm gonna follow them," and I was like "ExCUSE me, miss lady, are you trying to get yourself killed!?" I mean, I know I couldn't do all that survival stuff, but I know enough to NOT follow the group of probably hungry wolves!!!

My mom watches Alone too. I never really paid attention to the show, but there was this ONE LADY who was out hunting or looking for plants or something, and she saw these wolves, and was like "I'm gonna follow them," and I was like "ExCUSE me, miss lady, are you trying to get yourself killed!?" I mean, I know I couldn't do all that survival stuff, but I know enough to NOT follow the group of probably hungry wolves!!!

Nah following wolves is a good idea actually. As long as you don't provoke them, they'll leave you completely alone and let you follow them. And if you ever get cornered by them, treat it like an agressive dog. Don't break eye contact. Staring contest ultimate edition. Whichever one breaks eye contact first loses. If you win, you're deemed alpha, and they won't mess with you. They'll back off.