forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

Pffffff seriously? Jeez-

It's funny, since Michigan is separated into two peninsulas, people have nicknames for people from upper and lower michigan- people from lower michigan are called Trolls-

@Tidermelon group

I have made… a lot of fakemon.

10 final evolutions fully made, 11 if you count alternate forms. 3 final evolutions sketch-outs with stats. 9 fully developed pre-evolutions and 4 that aren’t done yet. 6 fully developed evolution lines, not including the stand-alone mons - there are 1 fully developed and 1 sketch-out evolutions of existing Pokémon. After all that, there are 15 fully-evolved concept mon I haven’t created stats or write-ups for, 28 including pre-evolutions. That’s 10 evolution lines and 5 evolutions of real mons. I also have some really old fakemon that I need to update to fit my current standards, so add 13 in-progress mon and 1 concept to that list.

In total, I’ve got 21 fully developed, 20 in progress, and 29 concepts for fakemon I haven’t expanded on yet. I really need to find something more productive to do with my time.

@Pizzaz11 group

Pffffff seriously? Jeez-

It's funny, since Michigan is separated into two peninsulas, people have nicknames for people from upper and lower michigan- people from lower michigan are called Trolls-

Mmmmm they sound like my kind of people

And they call people from upper michigan Yoopers

@LiteralCyborg group

Pffffff seriously? Jeez-

My troll ass-

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Pffffff seriously? Jeez-

My troll ass-

Michigan is a beautiful place!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Mostly stuff like the bilingual character saying, "Oh SoRry iTs hArD tO SwiTch bAcK sOmeTiMeS"

That kind of shit

Okay but I’ve had people accidentally talk to me in Spanish and then correct themselves so that does happen.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I love how in the new Loki episode Loki just casually

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Mostly stuff like the bilingual character saying, "Oh SoRry iTs hArD tO SwiTch bAcK sOmeTiMeS"

That kind of shit

Okay but I’ve had people accidentally talk to me in Spanish and then correct themselves so that does happen.

(For Spanish) Yes and sometimes they'll forget a word in English and say it in Spanish and then continue on with a normal English conversation. It just happens. For example I had a friend foget the word for seahorse. She went and said caballo pescado in Spanish which mean horse fish. And I was like wait wait wait you mean sea horse? And then she was like there's the stupid word. And we had a good laugh.

@Musical_Queen

Do I have family over? yes.

Did I make the excuse that I have too much homework and that I just got home from work so I'm exhausted? Also yes

@Tidermelon group

Did I make the excuse that I have too much homework and that I just got home from work so I'm exhausted? Also yes

Are they family members who come over often? If so, that’s totally reasonable. If not, then you might regret not spending time with them later, unless they’re jerks, in which case staying away from them is also totally reasonable.

@Musical_Queen

Are they family members who come over often? If so, that’s totally reasonable. If not, then you might regret not spending time with them later, unless they’re jerks, in which case staying away from them is also totally reasonable.

We live like 5 minutes apart and we see each other pretty often, but they don't 100% approve of me and that makes me a little uncomfortable.