forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

I got a laptop today. I can stop using my sisters now Yay!
Also I leave in like 4 days and I'm like 1/8 of the way packed so I should really stop planning books and reaaaallly start packing.

@Tidermelon group

WHAT THE HECK
THE SCRATCH TEAM JUST RELEASED A NEW STUDIO UPDATE TO SCRATCH THAT MAKES IT LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ROLEPLAY
THERE'S A LIMIT OF 25 REPLIES PER COMMENT THREAD NOW
AND ONLY THE CREATOR OF A STUDIO CAN EDIT THE DESCRIPTION
AND YOU CAN'T AUTO-INVITE ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS NOW
WHOEVER SUGGESTED THIS AT THE SCRATCH TEAM IS A HECKIN IDIOT

okay, so, there may be a few Scratch refugees coming here after the update now, I've gone everywhere on the site I can to advertise this place for all the old roleplays until Scratch reverts the update (or forever, they've faced hate like this before and remained adamant. I have a feeling that they will at least update how it looks, if not all of the actual non-aesthetic issues, because some users have been reporting sensory overloads from all the blue. Hopefully they fix the other problems they caused as they do that.)

they just sent out an update:

the text-based roleplayers are a MAJOR PART of the website. Around 40% of us at a high estimate have at least PARTICIPATED in one before. Heck, the fact that they even MENTIONED us proves that they know and accept that we exist. But the above??? “Tough luck???” Invalidating us??? What the HECK??? Many, many people are currently leaving the site right now. Some are staying, including me, but holy MACARONI…. First, the Scratch Team took away the block coding community’s small block formats (keep in mind this is a CODING WEBSITE), then they took away the line coding community’s altered projects, then they took away the art community’s right to their art, and now the roleplaying community’s main form of roleplaying…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Also I leave in like 4 days and I'm like 1/8 of the way packed so I should really stop planning books and reaaaallly start packing.

Bruv you are amazing. Good luck fam. And get packing.

@Katastrophic group

I just got glasses and omg
Apparently, I was living 2D? this entire time?
It's like switching from a blurry photo to 4k VR. No wonder I got hit in the face so much in sports as a kid

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I just got glasses and omg
Apparently, I was living 2D? this entire time?
It's like switching from a blurry photo to 4k VR. No wonder I got hit in the face so much in sports as a kid

BRUH 29473/10 CAN RELATE
It's so nice to be able to see 😂 All these people seeing for free and we gotta pay to see 😂

@Pizzaz11 group

So ah, one of the ducklings that hatched on my mom's farm was kindof weak, and the mom kept leaving it out of the nest, so we're taking care of it at the house and hoping that it survives

@Tidermelon group

So ah, one of the ducklings that hatched on my mom's farm was kindof weak, and the mom kept leaving it out of the nest, so we're taking care of it at the house and hoping that it survives

Oh!! I hope you can nurse him up to be big and strong!

@Pizzaz11 group

Yep! If it survives the night, it has a big chance of being able to grow up. It's already doing really well so I hope it makes it!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Yep! If it survives the night, it has a big chance of being able to grow up. It's already doing really well so I hope it makes it!

You can do itttt! I'm rooting for the little guy!

@Pizzaz11 group

You can do itttt! I'm rooting for the little guy!

Thanks! It has plenty of food and water, it has a heating pad too so it's doing pretty good!

@Relsey-TheElder

Bruv you are amazing. Good luck fam. And get packing.

Sooo, I may not have done any packing today, But I did go to the beach.
I'm going to be landlocked at collage so you know I had to say goodbye.

@Pizzaz11 group

GUYS, GOOD NEWS: The duckling ate. It ate smaller pieces of food and did have to drink water afterwards to wash it down, but it ATE-

@Pizzaz11 group

GUYS, GOOD NEWS: The duckling ate. It ate smaller pieces of food and did have to drink water afterwards to wash it down, but it ATE-

Wonderful! It seems it's gonna pull through!

Seems like it!

@Relsey-TheElder

Ya'll my hair is so soft right now, what kind of magic is in sea water.
….
Don't answer that I do not want to know everything that is in sea water