forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oh my gosh I read the best duology ever.
It's called Strange The Dreamer and Muse of Nightmares holy smokes it's beautiful.

I want info too.

I gotchu. Here's the little blurb from Goodreads. I can give you a synopsis if you would like it. The coolest thingy is the front and back pages of Muse of Nightmares are puzzles that are answered in the book.
It’s the story of Lazlo Strange, an orphan basically raised in a library. He uses all his free time to research the mysterious city of Weep. It’s a myth among his people, yet it feels very real to Lazlo. He becomes an expert on Weep, which may or may not exist, using ancient literature he finds in the depths of the library. Then Lazlo is given the opportunity to make the perilous journey to long-lost Weep. Its citizens are enlisting help from the outside world. Is the opportunity real? And if so, will it be anything like he read about in his precious books?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

It's because he's always felt drawn to it. It's always been there. A forbidden city, always at the edge of the horizon. Anyone who goes there is executed. Until some people from the forbidden City of Weep come looking for people from the modern world to see if they can help fix their problem. Lazlo was never chosen, but he was an expert on the city, and he figured out the people's language from old forbidden books he found in the library. He begged his way into the group, using the language of the City of Weep and moved the heart of the leader, and they let him come. He was actually what they needed all along. A man of languages, and a man of stories, with an imagination so strong that it leaked into reality.

@Pizzaz11 group

I have a horrible dad joke for y'all, if you want :D

Tell.

Ok, you have been warned, it's kindof really bad-

What did Santa say when he found out that Mrs. Claus had been cheating on him?

Hoe, hoe, hoe

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Tell.

Hoe, hoe, hoe

That is terrible.

Here's another if anyone is interested.

Did you hear about that new restaurant on the moon?

Great food, no atmosphere…

@PastelTart

Tell.

Hoe, hoe, hoe

That is terrible.

Here's another one!

Can February March?

No, but April May!!

@LiteralCyborg group

Tell.

Hoe, hoe, hoe

That is terrible.

Here's another one!

Can February March?

No, but April May!!

(Holds up small ladder) This is my stepladder.

I never knew my real ladder.

@Pizzaz11 group

Tell.

Hoe, hoe, hoe

That is terrible.

Here's another one!

Can February March?

No, but April May!!

(Holds up small ladder) This is my stepladder.

I never knew my real ladder.

Air used to be free at the gas station, but now it's $1.50. You know why?

Inflation.

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

I got my second dose of the covid vaccine yesterday and I’ve been so tired all day. I have had a grand total of 6 naps, and have been asleep for the majority of the day. Fridays are my designated all-nighter nights though, so I’m trying to suck it up and just stay awake. I might not be able to get to sleep tonight anyway, since almost every position I try to get into to sleep feels uncomfortable and/or hurts my achey arm.
On the other hand, I age regress as a way to cope with my trauma, but it’s usually hard for me to get into my little space by myself. I’m scared I’ll annoy people if I go little around them. I have one close friend that kind of acts as my caregiver, but they’re not always around, and I get nervous that he can’t read my almost-illegible typing. I want to regress, it helps me a lot with my depression and self esteem issues, but I have to get past the wall of anxiety first.
Sorry for the rant, I just kinda wanted to tell somebody about how I feel.

@Pizzaz11 group

Ok so two of my characters (mother and son) are supposed to reunite after 11 years and, I NEED IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE IT AS SAPPY AS FUCKIN POSSIBLE, FIRE AWAY

@Pizzaz11 group

I would love to co-write something with someone. Not sure what the story would be about, so we could just have fun with it. I do most of my writing on Google Docs.

That does sound fun-

@Musical_Queen

IDK if this is weird, but I've just discovered 8D music (Like 4 hours ago, whilst getting my second COVID shot and going through that fiasco) But I've been dissociating with this playing in my sound-proof headphones on and I just realized it's 10:30

@LiteralCyborg group

Ok so two of my characters (mother and son) are supposed to reunite after 11 years and, I NEED IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE IT AS SAPPY AS FUCKIN POSSIBLE, FIRE AWAY

If their relationship was/is good: Running into each other's arms after a brief pause when making eye contact, tearful embrace, the mom calls her son "my baby" or "my boy" or something like that, something along the lines of that line from endgame where Scott reunites w/ his daughter; "you're so big".

If their relationship was/is bad: Thousand yard stares, reluctance to meet each other's eyes, one of them tries to apologize, the other one breaks; "You're apologizing now, after all these years?" or "Where were you when I needed you?" or "You don't get to call me your (mother/son) after what you did".

@Pizzaz11 group

If their relationship was/is good: Running into each other's arms after a brief pause when making eye contact, tearful embrace, the mom calls her son "my baby" or "my boy" or something like that, something along the lines of that line from endgame where Scott reunites w/ his daughter; "you're so big".

If their relationship was/is bad: Thousand yard stares, reluctance to meet each other's eyes, one of them tries to apologize, the other one breaks; "You're apologizing now, after all these years?" or "Where were you when I needed you?" or "You don't get to call me your (mother/son) after what you did".

Tysm, definitely adding that in (the first paragraph because they were both in a good relationship with eachother before they got separated)