forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

…. That felt, real good
I just confronted a friend about breaking promises and just overall not being a good friend and they have yet to respond but like, I needed that, I needed to get that off of my chest.
I confronted today, that was hard I'm crying because that was very difficult but I'm proud of me.

HELL YEAH!!!
I've had to cut a toxic "friend" out of my life too, and nothing feels better than finally being able to let go, my guy. It takes guts, tho! You did real good!

Thank you, I was up literally all night figuring out exactly how to word things, I have not slept yet and it is 6:30 am, but I did it.

I am so happy and proud of you Rels. It's not easy, but look! Here you are doing it! You go girl!!!

@Tidermelon group

WHAT THE HECK
THE SCRATCH TEAM JUST RELEASED A NEW STUDIO UPDATE TO SCRATCH THAT MAKES IT LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ROLEPLAY
THERE'S A LIMIT OF 25 REPLIES PER COMMENT THREAD NOW
AND ONLY THE CREATOR OF A STUDIO CAN EDIT THE DESCRIPTION
AND YOU CAN'T AUTO-INVITE ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS NOW
WHOEVER SUGGESTED THIS AT THE SCRATCH TEAM IS A HECKIN IDIOT

@Pizzaz11 group

…. That felt, real good
I just confronted a friend about breaking promises and just overall not being a good friend and they have yet to respond but like, I needed that, I needed to get that off of my chest.
I confronted today, that was hard I'm crying because that was very difficult but I'm proud of me.

Omg, that's great! I don't know if I'd ever be able to muster enough courage to do something like that, I'm really proud even though we literally don't know eachother at all

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

…. That felt, real good

Congrats, I can't say I'd have the courage to do the same

@Relsey-TheElder

Update on the situation, I think I just kick started this guy's "Wait am I the jerk" Crisis and Honestly the feeling of Catharsis it just. Man, sleep deprived me has never made a better decision.
Number one he admitted to it, more to himself then to me I think, and he also admitted to using me and then not talking to me once I had served his purpose, which I saw that one coming.
Honestly his response would have had me in tears a month ago so being able to sit here and laugh and feel relived and justified with it instead of sad is a pretty big deal for me. It's one of those "Wow, I''ve had some character development" Moments and I'm having a good time.

@Tidermelon group

WHAT THE HECK
THE SCRATCH TEAM JUST RELEASED A NEW STUDIO UPDATE TO SCRATCH THAT MAKES IT LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ROLEPLAY
THERE'S A LIMIT OF 25 REPLIES PER COMMENT THREAD NOW
AND ONLY THE CREATOR OF A STUDIO CAN EDIT THE DESCRIPTION
AND YOU CAN'T AUTO-INVITE ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS NOW
WHOEVER SUGGESTED THIS AT THE SCRATCH TEAM IS A HECKIN IDIOT

okay, so, there may be a few Scratch refugees coming here after the update now, I've gone everywhere on the site I can to advertise this place for all the old roleplays until Scratch reverts the update (or forever, they've faced hate like this before and remained adamant. I have a feeling that they will at least update how it looks, if not all of the actual non-aesthetic issues, because some users have been reporting sensory overloads from all the blue. Hopefully they fix the other problems they caused as they do that.)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So guys I think a dog adopted me. Last night I was sleeping upstairs, no problem. I heard a scratch on the outside door and a sneeze and was like probably a bear lemme get outta dodge I turned on the lights, and looked out the window, and it's a dog who had managed to climb my stairs and get my attention at 3 in the morning. I have no idea where he came from but the dog has got some pit bull in him. And he is so cute. If he's not chipped, I'm keeping him and naming him Argos. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

@Tidermelon group

So guys I think a dog adopted me. Last night I was sleeping upstairs, no problem. I heard a scratch on the outside door and a sneeze and was like probably a bear lemme get outta dodge I turned on the lights, and looked out the window, and it's a dog who had managed to climb my stairs and get my attention at 3 in the morning. I have no idea where he came from but the dog has got some pit bull in him. And he is so cute. If he's not chipped, I'm keeping him and naming him Argos. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Awwww! I hope you can return him to his owner all right, if you do find that he has a chip. If you found him outside, I’d check him for ticks, by the way, those things can carry nasty diseases for animals.