forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

IDK if this is weird, but I've just discovered 8D music (Like 4 hours ago, whilst getting my second COVID shot and going through that fiasco) But I've been dissociating with this playing in my sound-proof headphones on and I just realized it's 10:30

Oh ho ho if 8D blew your mind, 16D will absolutely destroy it.

@Pizzaz11 group

Ok big deal, there are officially 10 pages in one of my universes

It's been at 9 for so long, but now I've got it to ten :D

@Pizzaz11 group

Ok big deal, there are officially 10 pages in one of my universes

It's been at 9 for so long, but now I've got it to ten :D

Congrats

Ty ty

@Relsey-TheElder

IDK if this is weird, but I've just discovered 8D music (Like 4 hours ago, whilst getting my second COVID shot and going through that fiasco) But I've been dissociating with this playing in my sound-proof headphones on and I just realized it's 10:30

Oh ho ho if 8D blew your mind, 16D will absolutely destroy it.

That was one of the best nights insomnia ever put me though. The night I discovered 8D ect. music was a real good night. Still the best way to pull me out of an anxiety attack, grab some headphones put on a playlist and just vanish into music. Not the healthiest, but definitely the quickest.
The bad thing is I then cease to exist for several hours until my headphones die, That could also be a good thing depending on the day.
Oh also I'm moving out in like a week so that's fun.

@Relsey-TheElder

…. That felt, real good
I just confronted a friend about breaking promises and just overall not being a good friend and they have yet to respond but like, I needed that, I needed to get that off of my chest.
I confronted today, that was hard I'm crying because that was very difficult but I'm proud of me.

@LiteralCyborg group

…. That felt, real good
I just confronted a friend about breaking promises and just overall not being a good friend and they have yet to respond but like, I needed that, I needed to get that off of my chest.
I confronted today, that was hard I'm crying because that was very difficult but I'm proud of me.

HELL YEAH!!!
I've had to cut a toxic "friend" out of my life too, and nothing feels better than finally being able to let go, my guy. It takes guts, tho! You did real good!

@Relsey-TheElder

…. That felt, real good

HELL YEAH!!!
I've had to cut a toxic "friend" out of my life too, and nothing feels better than finally being able to let go, my guy. It takes guts, tho! You did real good!

Thank you, I was up literally all night figuring out exactly how to word things, I have not slept yet and it is 6:30 am, but I did it.