forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

Ya'll my hair is so soft right now, what kind of magic is in sea water.
….
Don't answer that I do not want to know everything that is in sea water

Salt. Water. And various other elements but that's the main things. 😂

Fish pee. You forgot fish pee.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

….

A crap ton of pollution.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

….

A crap ton of pollution.

Sand, I also found some soap in an ocean once

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

My dad was a serial steak-knife thief in the 90s

I don't know whether I should be concerned or impressed

They're all from Outback. He stole them on a series of dates with my mom. One of them was gifted to him by a friend who stole it for him because he knew my dad liked Outback steak knifes. He only stopped because Outback started making lower-quality knives.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

My dad was a serial steak-knife thief in the 90s

I don't know whether I should be concerned or impressed

They're all from Outback. He stole them on a series of dates with my mom. One of them was gifted to him by a friend who stole it for him because he knew my dad liked Outback steak knifes. He only stopped because Outback started making lower-quality knives.

What a legend

@PastelTart

Just got back from a week of church camp. Made two new friends simply by talking about cartoons, and had a great time!

Nice! It's always fun making new friends!

I went to a church camp once, and sadly it wasn't much of an enjoyable experience…. The entire camp save for the part on the lake is surrounded by a chain-link fence topped with barbed wire; it felt more like prison. The funny thing is that the camp is right across the road from the trailer park that I live in! I only enjoyed the live music, the arts and crafts, and that we could go swimming.

@Relsey-TheElder

Someone ask me questions about my WIP because I just did a bunch of world building and I wanna talk about it but no one I know supports my writing.

@Relsey-TheElder

I guess I'll start with what I just worked on.
I I've been working on the homeland of one of the races in my world the Senviens. It's a huge marble city carved out of a single chunk of the rock. The whole city is shaped like a single Delphinium flower if you were to look at it from the sky, the palace is at the very center and from the sky it makes up the inner flower shape, (If you look at a Delphinium it has two tears or petals/color) It's also knows as the city twice abandoned. Ok from that rough very very basic description, ask me some questions. I'm bad at just talking I need a question.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I was hanging out with my cousins yesterday at the park, and made friends with a random twelve year old

Also on weekday and Thursday I was at ocean city, and I got a watermelon narwhal at candy kitchen.

And my birthday is in six day (but I won't online then.)

@Katastrophic group

My brain is thinking faster than I can type for once and I just wrote "durtain" instead of "door curtain" and now I'm cursed to think of the word whenever I go in my room because my door broke so i currently have a durtain.

I guess I'll start with what I just worked on.
I I've been working on the homeland of one of the races in my world the Senviens. It's a huge marble city carved out of a single chunk of the rock. The whole city is shaped like a single Delphinium flower if you were to look at it from the sky, the palace is at the very center and from the sky it makes up the inner flower shape, (If you look at a Delphinium it has two tears or petals/color) It's also knows as the city twice abandoned. Ok from that rough very very basic description, ask me some questions. I'm bad at just talking I need a question.

Who are the Senviens?

@Relsey-TheElder

Originally they were created as body guards to the gods Very strong and intelligent, they look very similar to humans but the longer you look the more you realize that somethings off about them and they are most definitely not human. After the gods were killed they're new purpose was guarding their graves. There aren't a lot of them they only occupy one city. The Most recluse of all of the Humanoid creatures it's extremely rare to run into one outside of their city. They're shapeshifters, sort of but in smaller way's they can't completely morph into say an animal or an entirely different person, it's more like their features and limbs are flexible and they can rearrange them to blend in to a crowed better. Very very few of them also posses healing capabilities those that do are usually extremely close to nature, it's called Soen's gift. While No god still remains under their protection most Senviens still train their body and mind to be prepared for the roll, a single Deity remains in Denma and if they ever require the services of a senvien the people are prepared. Skin tones range form the lighter honey tones to darker almond tone. They all have dark eye's, and angular faces, they're all born acrobats their bodies being much lighter than the average human to allow for faster movement.