forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

"My heart feels like it has been torn out of my chest, stomped on, torn apart, fed to the dogs, and then shoved back into my chest."

Are you good Sy?

Yeah. It's just a quote from from one of my characters after he lost someone important in his life.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

"My heart feels like it has been torn out of my chest, stomped on, torn apart, fed to the dogs, and then shoved back into my chest."

Are you good Sy?

Yeah. It's just a quote from from one of my characters after he lost someone important in his life.

Okay I was just checking in on ya

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Are you good Sy?

Okay I was just checking in on ya

๐Ÿ™‚

@LiteralCyborg group

Anyone else ever watch Night At The Museum? Cuz I just rewatched the whole trilogy for nostalgia and I still love them unironically.

Oh yeah my favorite is Battle of the Smithsonian. The comedy is immaculate.

I loved Battle of the Smithsonian for three reasons:

1. The writing
  2. Jed and Octavius
  3. I was and still am hopelessly smitten with amy (the most wonderful woman in the world) Adams' Amelia Earhart

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing ๐Ÿธ

Also after rewatching the outsiders I have decided to right a sequel tv show with the original characters grandchildren