forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

Yknow, the plot of Luca is cool and all, but imagine a sea monster in the Luca universe that was raised on land, but was never allowed outside during rain or snow

And then imagine that they sneak out one time during a rainstorm and make a horrifying discovery about themselves >:)

@Relsey-TheElder

Also would your body decompose in space? no decomposers could survive and it’s freezing

I mean there are tardigrades. The invincible water bears. They are carnivores. So I mean it's possible.

Given that space is just a giant vacuum the body would just explode. so uh yeah just fragments of flesh, all of the liquids would vaporizes because of that whole vacuum thing.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Also would your body decompose in space? no decomposers could survive and it’s freezing

I mean there are tardigrades. The invincible water bears. They are carnivores. So I mean it's possible.

Given that space is just a giant vacuum the body would just explode. so uh yeah just fragments of flesh, all of the liquids would vaporizes because of that whole vacuum thing.

This is what would happen.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Mmmm yes flash frozen half exploded expando human

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

Yknow, the plot of Luca is cool and all, but imagine a sea monster in the Luca universe that was raised on land, but was never allowed outside during rain or snow

And then imagine that they sneak out one time during a rainstorm and make a horrifying discovery about themselves >:)

I say, Write it! I think it's a brilliant idea!

Mmmm yes flash frozen half exploded expando human

Those 15 seconds of consciousness would suck!

Well I'm trying to go to sleep but my insomnia is like you slept last night we have no time things must be done and I'm over here like, dearest brain what things are we doing and my brain responds with

CHAOS

and can we please overthing situations that will never happen

And I'm like

SON OF A GUN I'M IN YOU SLY DOG

@Pizzaz11 group

Y'know I know that none of y'all will have an answer, but seriously, why do I keep making creepy characters lately? Like first there's a ballerina with the head of a rabbit, then theres two people who got literally stitched together and died of their injuries, and then both came back as vengeful ghosts. Then there's a guy why got pumped full of shit that made him immortal, and then got his limbs and head taken off and reattached multiple times. Then there's a girl with fungus controlling her brain…so yeah

Sorry I'm rambling

@Pizzaz11 group

Oooooo creepy characters! 😍 I have a killer clown (I know that's cliche, but whatever), a dude who becomes a sadistic evil madman (it's part of a curse), and a demon.

Ooooo, sounds interesting, are they separate or part of the same story?

Oooooo creepy characters! 😍 I have a killer clown (I know that's cliche, but whatever), a dude who becomes a sadistic evil madman (it's part of a curse), and a demon.

Ooooo, sounds interesting, are they separate or part of the same story?

All separate. I forgot about The-Man-in-Fog; he doesn't speak, has sharp pointy teeth, and carries an axe that he uses on his victims. He's thought of as a urban legend, and fog obviously follows him wherever he goes.

@requiemisback language

random thing, but: i got my second dose of the covid vaccine a few days ago-
this time i'm showing some side effects (i didn't with the first dose) but otherwise, it's good to know that i'll probably be safe from getting the virus when i go to work, especially now that i'm working often because school let out and sumemr began

@requiemisback language

i got the pfizer vaccine, and for the first dose, i was all fine and good but the second dose really sent me off the rails
from headaches to an upset stomach to sleepiness, the past few days have been hell
but it gives me an excuse to sleep more so ig i can't really complain

So ya know how it's pride month? Well come to find out my grandmother's brother, is very much gay. Like how did I not see it before gay. He's a legend though. This sucker is the epitome of hardcore southern farmer and he looks the part, but when he talks it's like "hey sugar how ya doin? Want some sweet tea? Oh (insert boyfriend name here) just made some cookies! You've gotta try em." And it throws so many people off. I love it. It's not the harsh way of talking that's dread and doom that is the norm down there. He's just vibin in his own world. He also owns an orchard and several peacocks. He's living his best life.