forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pizzaz11 group

Im crying because I just saw a post titled: Man who's lost all hope lost one bit of additional hope he didn't even know he had

@Katastrophic group

Someone in the neighborhood really is out here setting fireworks off every night huh

Ah yes, the time of the year where my city allows fireworks is approaching. I can't wait to get no sleep for a week. I'm all for fireworks but why are they necessary in residential zones at 3am? and why do people feel the need to time and launch one loud one every 20-30 min?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Why is my sleep schedule just “wake up at 8, turn on music again and go back to sleep for three hours”

My dreams during the three hours have been wild though, they’re way more influenced by the music I listen to and it’s harder to tell that it’s a dream, also the music I hear when I wake up kinda seeps into the end of my dream and it’s kinda cool

Last night I fell asleep for the three hours listening to creepypastas and I had a nightmare for the first time in months

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Why is my sleep schedule just “wake up at 8, turn on music again and go back to sleep for three hours”

My dreams during the three hours have been wild though, they’re way more influenced by the music I listen to and it’s harder to tell that it’s a dream, also the music I hear when I wake up kinda seeps into the end of my dream and it’s kinda cool

Last night I fell asleep for the three hours listening to creepypastas and I had a nightmare for the first time in months

I can relate. I slept with my tv on watching NCIS New Orleans and I woke up and was like I know the answer to every unsolved case there ever was. Other times I'll be chilling, feel hungry and eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and be like hmmm drink apple juice and then fall asleep and have the most horrific and vivid dreams/nightmares. It's uh a strange combo but if you want some trippy dreams try it sometime. Add music in the mix and whoa man you got a whole soundtrack to the trippy dream.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I actually need my insomnia to act up tonight so that I can give my cat to the woman that takes him to the vet for us tomorrow morning. After that I have my weekday dog care job to do. Did I mention that I was already up all night last night and still haven't slept? Nope, no I didn't.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Nightmares for me are really rare. Like, ~10 in my life? But they are horrifying. Like, would make excellent horror films and stuff.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I watched an hour long video an the iceberg of gen z childhood trauma and I dreamed that me and my brother were at my granny's house and watching about documentary on the death market than a serial killer broke in and I drove a car

@Relsey-TheElder

Do you ever just think about all of the things you want to do and accomplish in life and then get really stressed out because how are you going to do all of that if you can't have a single conversation with your parents in order to get your bank account set up because you're going to collage at 17 and can't legally open up one by yourself.
I definitely don't, couldn't be me. I definitely have none of those problems at all.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have that problem. But in a different way.
Gonna put a spoiler. Feminine Cycle

If all else fails, file for emancipation. Then you'll legally be your own guardian, and can do what you want.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Do you ever just think about all of the things you want to do and accomplish in life and then get really stressed out because how are you going to do all of that if you can't have a single conversation with your parents in order to get your bank account set up because you're going to collage at 17 and can't legally open up one by yourself.
I definitely don't, couldn't be me. I definitely have none of those problems at all.

You’ll be okay dude. Just try slowly. I get being scared. But you can go slow and still get what you want. I didn’t get a job until 20 and I’m alright for now. Got promotion.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I actually need my insomnia to act up tonight so that I can give my cat to the woman that takes him to the vet for us tomorrow morning. After that I have my weekday dog care job to do. Did I mention that I was already up all night last night and still haven't slept? Nope, no I didn't.

I am going to be one tired, cranky, human being.