forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@requiemisback language

I’ve discovered that for some reason I always feel an intense sadness whenever I get dressed lmao

this
very much this

Ah yes. Getting out of pjs. It causes intense sadness and a desire to get back in bed and sleep the day away.

the sorrow of all sorrows

@Pizzaz11 group

So ya know how it's pride month? Well come to find out my grandmother's brother, is very much gay. Like how did I not see it before gay. He's a legend though. This sucker is the epitome of hardcore southern farmer and he looks the part, but when he talks it's like "hey sugar how ya doin? Want some sweet tea? Oh (insert boyfriend name here) just made some cookies! You've gotta try em." And it throws so many people off. I love it. It's not the harsh way of talking that's dread and doom that is the norm down there. He's just vibin in his own world. He also owns an orchard and several peacocks. He's living his best life.

Omg he sounds great-

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

So ya know how it's pride month? Well come to find out my grandmother's brother, is very much gay. Like how did I not see it before gay. He's a legend though. This sucker is the epitome of hardcore southern farmer and he looks the part, but when he talks it's like "hey sugar how ya doin? Want some sweet tea? Oh (insert boyfriend name here) just made some cookies! You've gotta try em." And it throws so many people off. I love it. It's not the harsh way of talking that's dread and doom that is the norm down there. He's just vibin in his own world. He also owns an orchard and several peacocks. He's living his best life.

Omg he sounds great-

Yes, sir, I would love some cookies!

@Tidermelon group

Your grandma's brother sounds like the gayest person to ever live on the face of this Earth.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

He seems like a cool dude

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Bruh I feel like my grandmother’s sister is gay too, she keeps talking about her girlfriend(who can apparently make great sticky buns) and I have no clue if they’re dating or just friends

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Your grandma's brother sounds like the gayest person to ever live on the face of this Earth.

He's in his late 50's and enjoying it. He's on the younger side. Next to last to be born. My grandmother is older by 12ish years. But he's got pomegranates, lemons, limes, apples, pears, grapes, and oranges. And peacocks as his guard dogs.

@Pizzaz11 group

He's in his late 50's and enjoying it. He's on the younger side. Next to last to be born. My grandmother is older by 12ish years. But he's got pomegranates, lemons, limes, apples, pears, grapes, and oranges. And peacocks as his guard dogs.

:00000 peacocks as guard dogs is so smart

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

You ain't never been scared so bad in your life when you trying to sneak some pomegranates at 3am all you hear is

AHHAHH

And a shadow that literally covers the moon
And you realize
the feathers are out, you've disturbed the alpha

OMG!!!! 😆😂🤣

I've only seen peacocks in the zoo but the mental image of that situation… I just can't breathe!!!!

@Pizzaz11 group

You ain't never been scared so bad in your life when you trying to sneak some pomegranates at 3am all you hear is

AHHAHH

And a shadow that literally covers the moon
And you realize
the feathers are out, you've disturbed the alpha

0_O oh shi-

@Relsey-TheElder

I just had a really bad asthma attack and I"m currently the only individual at home so had I not gotten to my Inhaler in time it would have been very bad, that is all it's 4:30 am I need sleep.

@Tidermelon group

I just had a really bad asthma attack and I"m currently the only individual at home so had I not gotten to my Inhaler in time it would have been very bad, that is all it's 4:30 am I need sleep.

Hope you’re alright, buddy.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I hope you're ok, get some rest

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I hope you're doing better Rels. Get some sleep honey.

Journal of Debilis Renident #10
[Four months later]
Stark and I got married today, but our reception was crashed by a band of renegades. Stark had to go fight them right away; luckily he was wearing all of his armor. A few of them had tried to attack me, but Daneris and Urchin happened to take them down before they could get to me. Daneris flew with me to safety. I found out later that my father was killed in battle by one of the renegades.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Winter's great uncle: [Hears an intruder.] UNLEASH THE PEACOCKS!

It’s like in the Simpsons when Mr. Burns says “release the hounds” but instead of hounds it’s a bunch of battle peacocks

Winter's great uncle: [Hears an intruder.] UNLEASH THE PEACOCKS!

It’s like in the Simpsons when Mr. Burns says “release the hounds” but instead of hounds it’s a bunch of battle peacocks

Exactly what I was going for!