forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@moss

when you need to change your character's design but your already too attached to their current one

@Pickles group

I'm less than a month away from a year from the date I finished the first art piece I really took seriously and looking back I hate it so much so hopefully I'll get around to redrawing it so I can finish it on the same day again
head full, only thoughts

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

when you need to change your character's design but your already too attached to their current one

Have you tried keeping the old/current design and just tweaking it a little and calling it a new character?

@moss

Have you tried keeping the old/current design and just tweaking it a little and calling it a new character?

i've considered it but i dont wanna make a new character because i wanna keep the backstory and everything idk

@PastelTart

I mean in the good ole Gaelic language
Tha beatha coltach ri cupa tì; tha e uile mar a nì thu e.
Life is like a cup of tea. It's all in how you make it.

~Uncle Iroh

Leaves from the vineee

Falling so slow

@Musical_Queen

Tired, Dumb Vent Warning
I have to pack for my choir trip tonight even though I don't leave until Thursday because tomorrow, I'm waking up (7 something), driving to my cousins (30 minutes away) to drop off my for them to watch because they are the only people who can where our parents will inevitably talk for at least 30 minutes. I then have to come home, sit for 15 minutes, and then leave for work. I get off work between 5:30 and 6:00, depending on how staffed we are, come home, change, grab my books, head to a three hour class, and then go get with a friend (Note: I won't have eaten all day) and then try and get some sleep because I leave at 3:45am Thursday, so I wish today

@Tidermelon group

I just made the ending of my series Clocktwist into an false ending that leads into a whole ‘nother book, all because I wanted this one character to have some flaws for once

Long story short, this one character who could basically control the whole universe if she wanted to was going to destroy the main magical villain of the story, but what I made her do is hesitate too long and now I have the villain leaping forward and taking control of her (that’s his power) and now everyone else has to flee because now the main villain has the power to destroy the universe
(he does do that, by the way, he blinks Earth out of existence to test things out)

The thing is, other than the whole power-to-destroy-the-universe madness (he can only do stuff in the universe he’s currently in, which can be ✨spectacularly bypassed✨ by the countless ✨alternate dimensions✨ BUT the main villain can now freely travel to any of them (he could preciously go from 2/3, now he’s got access to Orbus too) so now they gotta move often) he now has control of the lifespan of one of my characters and so as soon as he got hold of Night he just, like, literally turned off his brain. Poor Dey.

@murphysgirl

So
My brother's friends were over today and one of them is called Dom
And this happened
Me: "Which one of you is Dom"
Dom: raises hand apprehensively
Me: "Do you have the soul of an elderly Japanese man"
Dom: "…..no"
Me: "Do you like Lord of the Rings"
Dom: "I've never seen them"
Me: "They're books not movies"
Dom (and all of my brother's friends): tHeY'rE bOoKs?!?!
Me: storms off in a huff and grabs the three-in-one paper copy from my mother's bookshelf, then comes back and slams it aggressively on the counter
Me: "OBSERVE."
Munchkins: stunned silence

Deleted user

Yes, Must Inform youngesters of great stories. Favorite series I've read is Harry Potter 1-7 , And The narnia Series. Along with the whole series of The Lunar Chronicles.

@Tidermelon group

Yo, since nobody asked me to share this, here's a parallax I made recently for one of my friends! It was her birthday yesterday (this was a gift for her), so make sure to go tell her happy late birthday if you have a Scratch account!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/545331893/

Or here's the standard image without the parallax for those who don't want to bother clicking the link:
bananaquit

@tungsten fastfood

I'm gonna have the taste of blood in my mouth and throat for the next month because I just had a really bad nosebleed 🤪🤪😛🤪🤪😜🤩😍😘😘😍🥰🤩🤩😍😍🤩🙃😍😍🙃🤩😅😂

@Tidermelon group

I'm gonna have the taste of blood in my mouth and throat for the next month because I just had a really bad nosebleed 🤪🤪😛🤪🤪😜🤩😍😘😘😍🥰🤩🤩😍😍🤩🙃😍😍🙃🤩😅😂

oh no, I’m sorry about that :(

@Katastrophic group

I’m working on a character model/avatar for virtual streaming but animation is hard. And expensive. I got the meshes set so both eyes can blink but it took 4 hours to do x_x

@requiemisback language

I’m working on a character model/avatar for virtual streaming but animation is hard. And expensive. I got the meshes set so both eyes can blink but it took 4 hours to do x_x

ouch
i've always wanted to make a character model for streaming but i never got around to it cuz my style is basically incompatible with 3d modeling jhdbcdbj

@Katastrophic group

ouch
i've always wanted to make a character model for streaming but i never got around to it cuz my style is basically incompatible with 3d modeling jhdbcdbj

Mood, I’ve been using live2D, it’s a 40-something day free trial for the pro features but it’s a lot of work. Each animatable aspect has to be its own layer/entity, so like the eyes are split into whites, centers, upper and lower lids and lashes, and then left and right. It definitely takes a strong pc to run that many layers on photoshop but it’s worth it. My anime avatar has all the painterly shading and textures and it’s just how I wanted it… but now I have to actually animate it lol

@requiemisback language

ouch

Mood, I’ve been using live2D, it’s a 40-something day free trial for the pro features but it’s a lot of work. Each animatable aspect has to be its own layer/entity, so like the eyes are split into whites, centers, upper and lower lids and lashes, and then left and right. It definitely takes a strong pc to run that many layers on photoshop but it’s worth it. My anime avatar has all the painterly shading and textures and it’s just how I wanted it… but now I have to actually animate it lol

i mean that seems neat
i'm certain my chromebook wouldn't be strong enough to handle a program like that but if i ever discover it when i have a less-shitty pc then i might try it out
all depends on if my style begins working for that sort of thing in the future if it ever decides to change to something that'd look good in 3d grr