forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

I just remembered that one time the author of this comic had an ask open (well, it still is, but I mean) and there’s this one character who is a jerk psychopathic murderer who was definitely prepared to kill a child, so I wrote an innocent little message to her on the ask and it’s very funny to go back and see it
the comic’s amazing by the way, definitely recommend it :)

@Tidermelon group

First off, the message was hilarious! And second, I am SO reading that comic now!

Glad I could make someone smile :) And I really hope you enjoy the comic! It’s a great one!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Uuuggghhhhh today I had to get vaccinated for college and it's literally killing me. It was just meningitis and a Tuberculosis vaccine but I have been so sick today. Like the side effects I get are very flu and stomach bug like. And it's just getting worse and it's from these stupid vaccinesssssss

@Pizzaz11 group

Legit question though when was the last time people were dying of the consumption

Google says that in 2019, about 1.4 million died of it

So

Unless google is wrong

Its still very much active

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Legit question though when was the last time people were dying of the consumption

So

Unless google is wrong

Ooh. Interesting.

@Pizzaz11 group

So

Unless google is wrong

Ooh. Interesting.

Yea, kinda scary too

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Went to an OP shop the other day and found a bear from the children's hospital Im treated at. upon further inspection, i realised it had the old name and location of the hospital on it, meaning its from somewhere between 89' and 95', which i thought was really cool. His name is bean

Deleted user

I'm wanting a good happy relationship, with no one to judge and no one to want my baby girl. I also want a stable family. #Imagination {just a thought}

@Katastrophic group

I'm setting up my art studio in my house's abandoned sun room and the amount of spiders and dead bugs ajskdjakfl
it has lots of windows though so once I get them properly sealed it will be nice