forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@LiteralCyborg group

I literally don't know what to do about my family. No one here will sit and have an honest conversation with me it's just screaming. They refuse to even let me explain how I feel or talk about an issue (or they get mad/punish me for something I'm having problems with) then get mad and wonder why I don't wish to speak about my life anymore

I'm really sorry Space, that sounds awful. If you want to talk I'm a good listener <3

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I literally don't know what to do about my family. No one here will sit and have an honest conversation with me it's just screaming. They refuse to even let me explain how I feel or talk about an issue (or they get mad/punish me for something I'm having problems with) then get mad and wonder why I don't wish to speak about my life anymore

Well I’m at college and I could sneak you into a dorm for the weekend if you’re willing to drive to SC.

@Space group

Winter I would totally drive but I get very panicky in the car xd I normally just try to stick to country roads and refuse to go near highways

Deleted user

Sometimes I think I dislike somebody and then they casually mention something about a terrible home life and I can't dislike them anymore because that's just sad.

@LiteralCyborg group

Sometimes I think I dislike somebody and then they casually mention something about a terrible home life and I can't dislike them anymore because that's just sad.

DON'T LET THAT KEEP YOU FROM DISTANCING YOURSELF FROM THEM IF NEEDED. I had a friend with a whole mess of a home life, but that didn't excuse her behavior. Our relationship was toxic and borderline abusive. Trust me, I had to learn this the hard way; don't let empathy or sympathy keep you in a bad situation. If you don't like them, leave. You are not personally responsible for their problems or home life.

Winter I would totally drive but I get very panicky in the car xd I normally just try to stick to country roads and refuse to go near highways

You can go country roads, it just takes a long time. And even if you do go on a highway, the main one to me is literally just 2 lanes. It’s just a speedy country road. The interstate is what you want to avoid.

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

I'm going to Snap :)

If you need to rant feel free to do so.

My friend did something that made me genuinely uncomfortable and I can't even tell them because I don't have my phone

@Musical_Queen

Love how I'm currently at said really expensive party and ended up having to leave early because everybody was drinking and I became very uncomfortable so now I'm sitting here in the rental house writing my essay on Heracles

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

They said something nsfw in a gc and I'm extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly sex repulsed becuase of a mixture of truama and just plain ol asexuality

yeah, you should definitely let them know when you get your phone back, boundaries are incredibly important in friendships

Love how I'm currently at said really expensive party and ended up having to leave early because everybody was drinking and I became very uncomfortable so now I'm sitting here in the rental house writing my essay on Heracles

Can relate. I went to a public college frat party one time. Never again. I’ll take my Christian Private school and Bingo nights pls.

@Relsey-TheElder

Being disconnected from reality is great, until your mid conversation with someone and realize that this is a fake conversation in your brain and you are just staring at a wall.
Or when you're having a real conversation and you reference a different conversation only for you to realize with their confusion that said conversation never happened.
Good times

ASH GET IN HERE
No one told me Technoblade has cancer!
What?!?

Yeah, its awful. I never watched him that much being told your sick is the scariest thing that can happen to anyone, i hope he takes care of himself, and it's nice to see other cc's and communities supporting him.

Idk why but im really proud of my character profile thread, I really like reading about other peoples characters and making them seem more human !!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Being disconnected from reality is great, until your mid conversation with someone and realize that this is a fake conversation in your brain and you are just staring at a wall.
Or when you're having a real conversation and you reference a different conversation only for you to realize with their confusion that said conversation never happened.
Good times

Oof yeah

Idk why but im really proud of my character profile thread, I really like reading about other peoples characters and making them seem more human!!

Link it