forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

So, I was scrolling through TikTok and that "Big Brother, I'm just like you" audio came on and all I could
think about is how hopefully a) I can get this to be a full song and b) maybe one day I could dance with my brother to it at my own wedding

@Musical_Queen

So, I was scrolling through TikTok and that "Big Brother, I'm just like you" audio came on and all I could
think about is how hopefully a) I can get this to be a full song and b) maybe one day I could dance with my brother to it at my own wedding

This is the song

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

What was the thread?

Cursed images. Though Idk if I should say the thread cause I don't wanna start shit

Oh shit, I'm apart of that thread

Yeah. Idk it just makes me feel small, ya know? Like someone more important took my idea and made it, so people took more notice. Not fun for my self esteem :)

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

What was the thread?

Cursed images. Though Idk if I should say the thread cause I don't wanna start shit

Yeah. Idk it just makes me feel small, ya know? Like someone more important took my idea and made it, so people took more notice. Not fun for my self esteem :)

Hey do you have a link to the thread

@Musical_Queen

Did I just start sobbing because my brother just texted me "Hey, just let me know if you need anything, okay?" and like 7 minutes later his girlfriend texted "We're at Hobby Lobby, is it felt that you use for your creatures?" because a) I felt cared for and b) they actually listened to me? Yes, yes I did

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

What was the thread?

Hey do you have a link to the thread

Here