forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Tidermelon group

If you wanna see if you can find the rest go download musescore. It’s free and all the music on it is free. People have just added what they thought was cool. There’s a whole bunch of music on the app.

YES! This is a great site! I often find myself going here for sheet music, they have tons of songs. Definitely check it out

Will do! Thanks for the recommendation and support, guys!

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Just got a cavity filled, realized I hadn't eaten all day, made dinner, and accidentally bit through my entire lip. Everything is numb right now but oh boy Imma regret that later.

Don't worry, I went through the same thing

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Just got a cavity filled, realized I hadn't eaten all day, made dinner, and accidentally bit through my entire lip. Everything is numb right now but oh boy Imma regret that later.

Eat soup. You shouldn't have to chew anything while eating soup.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

mmmmmmmm have to memorize a seven minute monolouge in one night
yayyyyyyy /s

Pavlov yourself. You get a sentence right you give yourself a piece of candy. And every time you master a new sentence you go back from the beginning and withhold the candy until you get all of what you did previously and then an extra sentence. You keep doing that until you’re finished. Ta daaaaa you’ve pavloved yourself and memorized what you needed to in the process.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I can't be the only one that feels like the forums are a bit dead recently, right ?
i mean, people are definitely still posting to them, but its overwhelmingly rps.
I have barely even seen the whole Character threads thing in months !
What ever happened to "Your characters at the beach" or "You characters playing Kahoot" ?
IDK maybe its just me, but in a time where I feel like there's nothing more to do them slum around in the forums, there's just not that much fun :/

You too @Seeba! The forums have been almost completely dead for the past week or two!

Edit: I’ve been dying of boredom because of it!

Right !? Im trying to revive it as much as I can myself without it seeming annoying but its so hard 😭

I’d help to revive it, but I have no idea what to do/add besides asking for help or playing rps.

I've just been going back through my post history and posting to old threads.
That and I've been thinking of new ideas for character threads, though I haven't posted them yet :p

‘Glancing around helplessly’ I haven’t been on long enough to have that many old threads, and I still have no idea for new threads.

Ive been thing pokemon au, characters in or at [blank], also been playing with the idea of headcanon how they'd react kinda thing. Like how your characters would react to "I wanna baby text"

actually that last one's not a bad idea, I might make a "How your characters would react" thread, similar to character profiles but with more of a headcanon fluff kind perspective.
My head is in y/n x [character] mode and its down bad

@Musical_Queen

Love how my psych homework is tracking my sleep and make a comment on our discussion board. I left a comment at like 2 am and submitted tonight's sleep tracker when my psych teacher texts me through the Remind "WTF? Go to sleep. Don't do your homework!"

@Relsey-TheElder

You too @Seeba! The forums have been almost completely dead for the past week or two!

A large part of that is school just started up for most people, I'd give it another week or two for people to fall back into old habits/ get their schedule figured out and come back on. This happens pretty much every year once school starts and again when it ends.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

A large part of that is school just started up for most people, I'd give it another week or two for people to fall back into old habits/ get their schedule figured out and come back on. This happens pretty much every year once school starts and again when it ends.

Big facts. Wait for a break in the schedule.

@Relsey-TheElder

Also, nobody has been joining recently, or is that just me? I haven't been seeing many new people.

That I have also noticed but we usually get a new wave of people during the summer but we didn't really get one this year. The back to school wave of new people should be coming in though soon, maybe we'll see I dunno.

@Relsey-TheElder

Do you like know why you're dizzy or is it just like, you probably haven't had enough water/ might have low blood sugar. Cause if you don't know why go drink water and eat something, it might help