forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@FanfictionFanatic-The-Elder group

I have those days. Go wild on a tree with a sword or a really good stick. It makes u feel bettteeerrrrrr. (I promise!)

Oh crap that woulda been a good idea! (I ended up just writing a really violent scene in one of my books that I usually wasn't in the mood to write) I was in my javascript class so I couldn't really just yoink a sword and declare war on the closest tree.

I usually just grab a piece of scrap paper and aggressively write whatever is going through my head that's making me angry. Then I tear it up into the smallest size confetti I can make and throw it away since I would most likely get in trouble if anyone read it and, unfortunately, I don't have the option of just lighting the paper on fire.

@Relsey-TheElder

I'm pretty sure I've been accidentally (?) flirting with like half the guys in my dance class (it's partner dancing) so… whoops?

You can't accidentally flirt, If they take you being friendly the wrong way than it's their problem not yours

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'm pretty sure I've been accidentally (?) flirting with like half the guys in my dance class (it's partner dancing) so… whoops?

You can't accidentally flirt, If they take you being friendly the wrong way than it's their problem not yours

skhfdgbsjhfb I'm not mad if they do (mostly haha) I just….realized it

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

As good a point as you have, Rels, there are things decided upon as flirting which might be accidentally done and thus provoke amorous response within the proper realms and rules without fault of either party

@cryptic-glitch

might skip to go kiss my boyfriend 🤡🤡🤡 - eret

do it

apparently he's testing so I can't
which is homophobic

i can smell the homophobia from here

@ElderGod-Icefire

So I was thinking last night. If sex without kinks is vanilla sex, and Minecraft without mods is vanilla Minecraft…does that mean Minecraft with mods is…kinky Minecraft? 🤔

@Space group

So I was thinking last night. If sex without kinks is vanilla sex, and Minecraft without mods is vanilla Minecraft…does that mean Minecraft with mods is…kinky Minecraft? 🤔

Pls no

My life has been a lie, time to have an exsitential crisis

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Winter you own a sword??

I own several. Yes. Does no one remember I used to do fencing and medieval combat? Or was it a fever dream where I told you guys but just never did??? My very special possession is a Celtic dagger. She is very pretty. The sad part is I cannot have swords or daggers on my college campus, so I just make ones outta paper…

@Musical_Queen

Nobody invites me to go out
Nobody asks me to chill
Nobody talks to me unless I talk to them first
Nobody asks me how I'm doing
But as soon as I say
"I have no friends"
Everyone wants to pretend like they give a shit