forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Update, I did what Winter suggested, but instead made a friend who will swallow those plastic babies as a joke and eats starburst with the wrappers on because it's 'edible'.

@Space group

(I am aware this will give away where I live/the area I live, but you guys seem chill) Please don't kill me
AFTER A YEAR OF WAITING my favorite weekend has finally come. My hometown was the place the actor, James Dean, grew up in and where Garfield the Cat was created! James Dean was a pretty popular old school actor but I don't know if anyone is into black and white movies ANYWAYS
We have a townwide festival here along with the car shows and it's so fun. There's also a dude that does a little show every year and you can do photoshoots with him ontop of his car (the car is attached with some really cool looking flame throwers and stuff)

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

(I am aware this will give away where I live/the area I live, but you guys seem chill) Please don't kill me
AFTER A YEAR OF WAITING my favorite weekend has finally come. My hometown was the place the actor, James Dean, grew up in and where Garfield the Cat was created! James Dean was a pretty popular old school actor but I don't know if anyone is into black and white movies ANYWAYS
We have a townwide festival here along with the car shows and it's so fun. There's also a dude that does a little show every year and you can do photoshoots with him ontop of his car (the car is attached with some really cool looking flame throwers and stuff)

Yoo that's sounds awesome ! Festivals are so fun, we have the royal sydney Easter show every years it's my absolute favourite place !!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Yoo that's sounds awesome ! Festivals are so fun, we have the royal sydney Easter show every years it's my absolute favourite place !!

Babe we should go together someday <33

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Winter you own a sword??

I own several. Yes. Does no one remember I used to do fencing and medieval combat? Or was it a fever dream where I told you guys but just never did??? My very special possession is a Celtic dagger. She is very pretty. The sad part is I cannot have swords or daggers on my college campus, so I just make ones outta paper…

Don’t mind me, but that is freaking awesome! (Being polite, just in case of kids, I’m still a bit new here, particularly on this thread). I love swords and daggers. Unfortunately for me, I only have a small collection of knives, but one can dream. And yes, I know this is a bit late of a reply, at this point, but I couldn’t resist.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Winter you own a sword??

I own several. Yes. Does no one remember I used to do fencing and medieval combat? Or was it a fever dream where I told you guys but just never did??? My very special possession is a Celtic dagger. She is very pretty. The sad part is I cannot have swords or daggers on my college campus, so I just make ones outta paper…

Don’t mind me, but that is freaking awesome! (Being polite, just in case of kids, I’m still a bit new here, particularly on this thread). I love swords and daggers. Unfortunately for me, I only have a small collection of knives, but one can dream. And yes, I know this is a bit late of a reply, at this point, but I couldn’t resist.

You’re Gucci mate. Feel free to be yourself here. You’ll be fine. If you step to far, you’ll find out soon enough. It’s not in a bad way, it’s just that everyone here is on a level of comfort so we tell people what bugs us. Welcome here tho!

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Guys guys guys guys. I am dying. My allergies are so bad and it didn’t help that the person I’m staying with cut the grass today and pollen and ragweed were going rampant. I’ve never felt so dead inside and outside in my life. Also we’re thinking I’m allergic to freaking cats. And this person who I am staying with has 14 FREAKING CATS AND I SWEAR MY SOUL IS GONNA LEAVE THIS PLANET.

@Tidermelon group

I’m so sorry about that, Winter. I wish I could give some advice, but I don’t have or know anyone with bad allergies, so all I can say is that I hope you can bear it all right. Squiddo sends his regards :(

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

‘Thumbs-up’ Thanks, Winter.

How I hate those bad allergy days! When my sinuses get that bad, I usually end up losing three whole days because of the misery. But, at least for me, a full dose of the liquid Benodryl: Congestion and a long nap sometimes helps… sometimes. ‘Heavy sigh’. Hope it helps you, if you got it (straight Benodryl works good too), and hope your allergies calm down.

@Musical_Queen

Genuine question and y'all can tell me if it's fucked up or not, but recently it's felt like I was the only one starting conversations with my friends, so I've started to stop texting them unless they've texted me first. Is that messed up? Cause, I feel like I'm the only one that is trying to reach out to them

@CaseyJ group

Genuine question and y'all can tell me if it's fucked up or not, but recently it's felt like I was the only one starting conversations with my friends, so I've started to stop texting them unless they've texted me first. Is that messed up? Cause, I feel like I'm the only one that is trying to reach out to them

I think that it is a fair thing to do, after all it should not be on only you to reach out.