forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

The print's super small and I have a hard time getting into it, so I haven't gotten very far and most of the time I find myself not actually reading and just turning pages while I think about other stuff
I've heard from my sister the audiobooks are good because they did a radio recording of it so it was full cast but that not everything's there. I'm not sure if she meant not everything was there for all of them or not
But full cast audiobooks are great

@ElderGod-Icefire

Get a different copy, if the print is to blame. I got these great editions from my dad for christmas when I was like nine, and they have great sized lettering

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to vent about my mother. I showed her a craft project that I want to do and she made a face and went "that's weird and kinda nerdy" and I'm thinking "that's probably because I am a nerd" but it kinda just…deflated all my excitement to do the project? And I hate that all it takes is five words from my mother and suddenly I'm no longer excited about something. I hate it. And I hate that she always feels the need to judge everything I say I want to do. Like let me be a teen and try out new things, this is the only time I'll be one. and i just…god. I wish she would just stop making comments like that every damn time

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

over the years, mom has repeatedly assigned three different book series for me to read:
Redwall
Eragon
and LOTR
…I have not read any of them

Redwall is fun.
Eragon pretty much just sucks.
LotR is heavenly.

I'd like to vent about my mother. I showed her a craft project that I want to do and she made a face and went "that's weird and kinda nerdy" and I'm thinking "that's probably because I am a nerd" but it kinda just…deflated all my excitement to do the project? And I hate that all it takes is five words from my mother and suddenly I'm no longer excited about something. I hate it. And I hate that she always feels the need to judge everything I say I want to do. Like let me be a teen and try out new things, this is the only time I'll be one. and i just…god. I wish she would just stop making comments like that every damn time

Bruh that sucks.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Bruh that sucks.

mhm. It makes me angry

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

I hate that all it takes is five words from my mother and suddenly I'm no longer excited about something. I hate it. And I hate that she always feels the need to judge everything I say I want to do. Like let me be a teen and try out new things

How did you sum up almost my entire relationship with my dad? He always makes jokes about me and my passions. He says they're jokes, but they hurt. My father is the single reason that I don't sing in front of people anymore.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I hate that all it takes is five words from my mother and suddenly I'm no longer excited about something. I hate it. And I hate that she always feels the need to judge everything I say I want to do. Like let me be a teen and try out new things

How did you sum up almost my entire relationship with my dad? He always makes jokes about me and my passions. He says they're jokes, but they hurt. My father is the single reason that I don't sing in front of people anymore.

Oh, that sucks, I'm sorry

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

Oh, that sucks, I'm sorry

Every time I sang, he laughed at me. It bothered me more and more as I got older and now I only sing when I'm alone or in musicals.

@Musical_Queen

My cousin invited me to a "era-ed themed" party, and the theme was the mid-1800, so my cousin said that we should dress like pioneer women. So, I spent maybe a month looking for costume pieces and then making the ones I didn't have and they officially canceled the party because the host's moms work, a person got Corona, so everybody who worked there and their families got put into quarantine. I'm happy that there is no party, but now I have another costume that I have nothing to do with and an now currently wearing it in my backyard and the neighbors kids, who have a trampoline are jumping higher than our wall and giving me weird looks

@Pickles group

Dude I saw a Tumblr post on my Pinterest a while ago that was basically like throw a party but the dress code is wear something you'll never have a chance to wear it to and then listed a bunch of examples like full on gowns and weird costumes
You gotta do that

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dude I saw a Tumblr post on my Pinterest a while ago that was basically like throw a party but the dress code is wear something you'll never have a chance to wear it to and then listed a bunch of examples like full on gowns and weird costumes
You gotta do that

I saw that one, too

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have that problem too. I have recently gotten into paper quilling, and she doesn't support and or laughs at what I "think" I can do. Plus, my mother yells at the tv like it can hear her and then at me bc I have my headphones in. There's a reason for it. I just don't want to hear her. But things will get better over time. Okay? Feel free to PM me if you want to talk hun.

@RedTheLoveless

You gotta do that

I saw that one, too

That reminds me of the "Come As You Are" party, where when the host calls you, you have to show up in whatever you were wearing. Could lead to some antics. Never actually did that kind of party though since parents have rules and all

You gotta do that

I saw that one, too

That reminds me of the "Come As You Are" party, where when the host calls you, you have to show up in whatever you were wearing. Could lead to some antics. Never actually did that kind of party though since parents have rules and all

Yo, I'm down to have a party like that someday

@Pickles group

I love how some days you're like, "well it's nine pm, I must be off to bed, see you in the morning" and other days you're like, "sup bitches it's 1 am and you can't make me sleep"
Goodnight

@RedTheLoveless

Good morning!
I can say that, technically, because it's 12:09 AM here
I should go to sleep

Go to bed!!

Fine
G'night, frens!

Sleep well and have some swell One Piece dreams

I love how some days you're like, "well it's nine pm, I must be off to bed, see you in the morning" and other days you're like, "sup bitches it's 1 am and you can't make me sleep"
Goodnight

It really depends on if my parents are aware of my nocturnal activities
G'night!

You gotta do that

I saw that one, too

It was a hella cool idea. I'd wear my sparkly mask with a mint blue -just discovered that was a real name- dress's shirt.