forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

You can't use her other character traits because you reply with a single sentence nearly every time, and most of them are to hit on other characters, mention her looks, or talk about drinking. A character can be badass without having powers too? Maybe if you can't use her other traits due to the setting and restrictions you should've used someone else? Also you mention how hot she is in other chats and it's super uncomfortable.

Youre right, but most of the time i feel like I have nothing to contribute. I have a solution however to the problem.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The fact that Allison's sole characterization in Pirates in the Sky is "hot girl who likes beer and did I mention she's hot" leads me to believe otherwise

Well i cant use her other character traits, like how shes a video game developer, because video games havent been invented yeah, and she cant be super badass because she doesnt have her motherfucking powers, because I had to nerf her! Besides, its only the beginning of the roleplay and her other character traits havent been be developed in the roleplay yet

What about her personality?

@Pickles group

I feel like not writing because whats the point? But i also have to rewrite my entire book as it is rn. You see my problems?
(I have a lot of things to vent about)

Oh yeah wow, sooo overwhelming, how could anyone be soo insensitive towards a caring, normal cuntmuffin like you?? !!!1!1! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

reasons why Iā€™m too scared to roleplay #35

I think you'd be a good roleplayer
If you want I can help you with character development for them since I know you've mentioned struggling with it, I'm pretty decent at it

that would be really nice, thank you-

@HighPockets group

If you want I can help you with character development for them since I know you've mentioned struggling with it, I'm pretty decent at it

No problem!

I feel like not writing because whats the point? But i also have to rewrite my entire book as it is rn. You see my problems?

Oh yeah wow, sooo overwhelming, how could anyone be soo insensitive towards a caring, normal cuntmuffin like you?? !!!1!1! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Seems like a bit much, Pickles.

@Pickles group

Mmm have you met me?
And I'm not going to simp for someone who's trying to guilt trip me and not even doing a good job

No problem!

Tell me all about it if you make significant breakthroughs!

@HighPockets group

No problem!

Would you like to start the PM or should I?

Deleted user

I guess im just insulted anywhere i fucking go, huh? Im done, im fuckin done!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

the entire reason i made this thread was so back when I was the Hated ChildTM i could still have a place to vent and not get a bunch of angry responses
that's the very purpose of this place
it's supposed to be a personal brick wall to scream your problems at regardless of whether or not you're liked by the general population
so uh
could you guys maybe chill

Deleted user

the entire reason i made this thread was so back when I was the Hated ChildTM i could still have a place to vent and not get a bunch of angry responses
it's supposed to be a personal brick wall to scream your problems at regardless of whether or not you're liked by the general population
so uh

Tell that to @Pickles-EmpressOfKangarooRatsAndAceSnail

Mmm have you met me?
And I'm not going to simp for someone who's trying to guilt trip me and not even doing a good job

Still.

@Pickles group

so uh

Jfc, she was
She literally said "you guys"
Maybe get off your high horse because you aren't exactly great

Deleted user

Mmm have you met me?

Still.

When anyone said ypu had to simp for anyone? Even then, you still dont call someone a motherfucking cuntmuffin!

Deleted user

so uh

Jfc, she was
She literally said "you guys"
Maybe get off your high horse because you aren't exactly great

I am chill, i came here to vent

Deleted user

maybe we should all get off our high horses
why are we on horses
it's really hard to talk respectfully on separate horses

Right?