forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

@Owen Mir said to show you this
image.png

Hmmm. Whatever it is it won't load/I can't see it.

It's a TOP meme apparently, with the "is this a butterfly?" meme
It says "is this up?" on the bottom, and the butterfly says "East", and some dude's face is pasted over the anime guy

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I feel kinda stupid right now…. I did get my dad a card for Father's Day, but left it at my sister's house. Oops. Oh well, we at least had a great day with beautiful weather, enjoyed the company of loved ones, and ate some pretty tasty food (that's what matters).

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

how is it that despite only ever drawing faces
i cannot
for the life of me
draw faces
i just want to draw something decent for once without copying exact photos until there’s nothing creative or artistic left
but no
of course i can’t do that
why would i be able to do that?
i’m just an expensive jpeg filter that takes three months to load, cries a lot, and requires feeding

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

i cannot
for the life of me
draw faces
i just want to draw something decent for once without copying exact photos until there’s nothing creative or artistic left
but no
i’m just an expensive jpeg filter that takes three months to load, cries a lot, and requires feeding

Drawing faces is ridiculously frustrating and difficult…. Especially if you're working from a photograph, drawing someone you know, or doing a self-portrait.

@Pickles group

i cannot
for the life of me
draw faces
but no

I can't do it from a reference or on my own I've spent almost all day drawing the lizard from Frozen 2 and it's pretty bad and really frustrating

@GameMaster group

i cannot
for the life of me
draw faces
but no

I cant draw anything ever and no I’m not being dramatic seriously even my handwriting is that of a four year old’s

Deleted user

Especially if you're working from a photograph, drawing someone you know, or doing a self-portrait.

lowkey kinda disagree lmao

My best portraits are of myself or people I love and see often

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can only draw from photos
The moment I have to use my brain suddenly everything’s impossible

also i feel you on the handwriting thing, i can paint full portraits but still have to trace fonts for my signature or else it’s entirely illegible

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

That reminded me- Happy Father's Day Dom! Thanks for being a great internet dad. 🎉

Thanks!

I actually forgot it was but then my mom told me to tell my dad right before I left so close call.

@berlioz

hAAA
Tell her I laughed if you can.
That's a good one.

I didn't know you were into TOP. I'm not but I get the meme.

I'm a hardcore top fan. They changed my life.

@Pickles group

hAAA
Tell her I laughed if you can.
That's a good one.

I didn't know you were into TOP. I'm not but I get the meme.

Totally didn't think she meant "top" like… you know

@Pickles group

It took Owen saying "they changed my life" for me to get it
I figured out it stood for something when you brought it up though

@Pickles group

Fun time has subsided and now I feel slightly hollow and very wiggly. also a lot like I get too into things so that feels not good