forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

I'm pretending to have a problem with a side character in a campaign I'm in. Why, you may ask?

That NPC has no business being that beautiful.
He's too fucking hot.
He needs to die.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/671520481832337408/718984285260087326/2f25ac375618d084ecc5fa610718ff33.png.

LOOK

NO MAN HAS ANY EXCUSE BEING THAT PRETTY, FICTIONAL OR NO

I'M GAY AND I'M SUFFERING

I—
I just spat out my tea D:
That kind of pretty isn’t allowed!!!!
Also, You’ve just reminded me that I need to make art for an NPC in my campaign

@Pickles group

Yes I do because I'm dumb and then you mention tea and I'm like who the fUck did I forget they're not American??
Please excuse me, it's four am and I'm running on the fumes of my cold coffee

@textsfromyourex

Criticism: Ravenclaw rules and Slytherins suck

𝓔𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓴
𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓾 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀-𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱

what does this say

Deleted user

Awe maybe take a break and go back to it later?

@HighPockets group

𝓔𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓴

what does this say

"Eat my leek" in the first line and "stfu you Ravenclaw-ass bitch" in the second

@textsfromyourex

𝓔𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓴

what does this say

"Eat my leek" in the first line and "stfu you Ravenclaw-ass bitch" in the second

o

Deleted user

Friend 1: Awe yess! I'm a Slytherin!
Friend 2: ME TOO!!
Friend 3 : SAMMEEE!!!!
Me: ….I'm a Hufflepuff….

@Pickles group

I'm at my desk watching old booktube videos and working on my bullet journal and my cat's chilling under my desk and anyway it's very nice. It's 11:30 and I'm still in my abominable snowman onesie but you know it's fine

@HighPockets group

I'm at my desk watching old booktube videos and working on my bullet journal and my cat's chilling under my desk and anyway it's very nice. It's 11:30 and I'm still in my abominable snowman onesie but you know it's fine

I'm in my bed, in my pajamas and on my computer so mood

@berlioz

I never read the Harry Potter series, but I've taken the house tests on various websites per the request of friends, and I've gotten every one multiple times. It's never consistent.

@HighPockets group

I never read the Harry Potter series, but I've taken the house tests on various websites per the request of friends, and I've gotten every one multiple times. It's never consistent.

You seem like a Ravenclaw

@berlioz

From what I understand they're the smart ones, so thank you

Deleted user

Ravenclaws are also the wiser of the bunch, they watch Slytherin and Griffindor bite heads. Hufflepuffs, at lease for me, usually are laid back and bake , care for animals, and yeah.

@HighPockets group

Ravenclaws are also the wiser of the bunch, they watch Slytherin and Griffindor bite heads. Hufflepuffs, at lease for me, usually are laid back and bake , care for animals, and yeah.

:/
Ravenclaws are clever, creative, intelligent, and wise, in comparison to Gryffindor's bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry; Slytherin's cunning, ambition, natural-born leadership, and strong self-preservation; and Hufflepuff's loyalty, determination, worth ethic, patience, and strong morals. Much more than just "lol yeah we're wholesome uwu"