forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

THE POTTERMORE QUIZ SAYS I'M HUFFLEPUFF i took it three times BUT ALL MY FRIENDS SAY I'M RAVENCLAW SO I HAVE AN IDENTITY CRISIS
I KNOW YALL DON'T KNOW ME WELL BUT PLEASE HELP WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I AM
also one of my friends, who is the most graceful and kind human being i've ever met, got slytherin & i don't know how to feel about that

@RedTheLoveless

I'm a Slytherin, my best friend is a Ravenclaw, and her boyfriend is a Hufflepuff. We just need one more to round us out lmao though I don't like how fate is implying that I must date said Gryffindor for this to happen–please I don't want to be the moronsexual of the group

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Brilliant, Jyn.

Ravenclaws are clever, creative, intelligent, and wise, in comparison to Gryffindor's bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry; Slytherin's cunning, ambition, natural-born leadership, and strong self-preservation; and Hufflepuff's loyalty, determination, work ethic, patience, and strong morals.

I say I'm a Slytherpuff. But it's hard to be sure.

@HighPockets group

Brilliant, Jyn.

Ravenclaws are clever, creative, intelligent, and wise, in comparison to Gryffindor's bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry; Slytherin's cunning, ambition, natural-born leadership, and strong self-preservation; and Hufflepuff's loyalty, determination, work ethic, patience, and strong morals.

I say I'm a Slytherpuff. But it's hard to be sure.

Thank you, I have a great memory when it comes to things I've read.

@Pickles group

that's kind of just a thing that most people who know anything about Harry Potter know but okay

Well I wanted to make a lame joke, Pickles. And I can do what I want.

Not you, you oaf
I enjoyed your joke because I'm not an uncultured swine

@Pickles group

Who the fuck is that and why is that their name?

Go read the Mysterious Benedict Society right now.

No, I'm reading The Midnight Lie

Imagine only reading one book at a time

@HighPockets group

Who the fuck is that and why is that their name?

Go read the Mysterious Benedict Society right now.

No, I'm reading The Midnight Lie

Imagine only reading one book at a time

I mean, I'm a chapter in to like a dozen but TML is my focus rn

@berlioz

Please tell.

If after all a changeling is left unaccounted for, they may grow up to become a person slow of wits and of poor manners, what was called an ouphe or oaf, while their human counterparts either pined away under the hill or lived quite happily among the dancing folk.

-Winter, the Celtic/Scottish lore chat
Basically a changeling who was used to replace a human baby, then grew up in the human household.

@HighPockets group

I'm going to start talking about Hogwarts houses like it's the enneagram test.
"I'm a Slytherin-Wing-Ravenclaw!"

Also I'm taking the real enneagram test rn because I forgot my type