forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Dayzed forum

pretty cliche but when I was in my senior year of high school I drew these small characters with a little note beside them saying how cool I found the person I was giving them to. I gave them/ discreetly put it in their stuff for them to find. I ended up talking with this one guy who I gave the note to and he was really really cool, at least to me anyway
it was too bad that I hadn’t done it earlier, we would have been good friends

@Dayzed forum

but uh, maybe that may help if you’re really shy? It helps to make your intentions known, that you want to be their friend. From there on you just gotta keep on talking to them, maybe exchange numbers or something

@actual-fandom-trash

another thing to try is joining clubs you have actual interest in and talking to the people there
it's scary yes but they're at the club for a probably similar reason to you and you can talk about that
it's how I made friends in theatre and pride club actually lol

@actual-fandom-trash

oh! and compliment people!! or give them small things (I gave people origami animals and wrote that I thought they were cool)
it helps with first impressioms and gives you something small to talk about too

@berlioz

cw: caps

Like what am I supposed to do it's driving me crazy?
How am I supposed to support myself when I simply ✨cannot✨?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

tw: homelessness, s*icide, general shitiness from parents

@berlioz

Forgive me for being the perpetual fixer, but what is holding you back?

Fibromyalgia and AMPS
I be in pain all the time my guy

@berlioz

Yo Swim, I'm so sorry all that's been happening. I'm so proud and glad that you're displaying so much resilience though. I hope therapy and everything goes well. You deserve the best.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Forgive me for being the perpetual fixer, but what is holding you back?

Fibromyalgia and AMPS
I be in pain all the time my guy

Oh I feel that. I spent two months in an alergic reaction on top of my other issues when I first started working. It was Rough

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I'm glad your therapy session went well, Swim. I'm glad you might be able to get family therapy too, that has the potential of helping a lot!
We all love you and we're here to support you dude, I hope this ends up working out well

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Aha soooooo I think I might be breaking up with my partner
At this point I feel like they love me so much more than I love them. I do what I can to be a good partner but I feel like im failing. I’m a different person than when we started dating. I’m not the good partner that they deserve and I feel so guilty and terrible. They deserve someone better than me.

@Musical_Queen

I was at a Christmas party (Didn't want to go but it was worth it cause I got a salt lamp out of it) but I realized that I had a PSA due tomorrow and I hadn't started so I ended up drawing like 95% of it there and figured out how to use IMovie while there and was like "I'll have to do voiceovers at home" but one guy was like "SHUT UP! THE QUIET GIRL HAS TO DO A VOICEOVER FOR HER FINAL" and the whole room got silent and listen to my voiceover about depression and when I was done the room exploded in applause and it was a little awkward after because people kept asking about it. But I got it in so that was good

@EtherealDreamer

Do you just ever wanna run away and start a new life
That’s me
Welcome to today

literally same.

Ok I’ll get my blanket on a stick prepared

mine's already prepared.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

That’s me
Welcome to today

literally same.

mine's already prepared.

So where do you think we should head first.

@EtherealDreamer

That’s me
Welcome to today

literally same.

mine's already prepared.

So where do you think we should head first.

mmmmm Indiana bc its like right next to me and I have a friend there.