forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@EtherealDreamer

guys guys guys guys guys guys guys.

I have a small boost of happiness right now because the teacher I talk to everyday that U had last year (Sophomore year) for english is bringing me a hard copy of To Kill a Mockingbird because i'm reading it on my own time, but have been reading it online.

Im super excited, she's giving it to me tomorrow, and Im so happy
even though the happiness will most likely disappear once im done with the book, I like the feeling of being this excited over something

@berlioz

I'm jealous of people with visible injuries
They get accommodations and respect with no questions asked
I'm in pain too, but there's no sign of it
And if I do use something visible, like tape or compression things, it looks like I'm faking or wanting attention
I just want visibility and comfort and recognition for how much fucking pain I'm in all the time
I'm jealous and angry and tired of no one believing me or thinking I'm lying or being dramatic
I'm in pain and it's real

@EtherealDreamer

And if I do use something visible, like tape or compression things, it looks like I'm faking or wanting attention
I just want visibility and comfort and recognition for how much fucking pain I'm in all the time
I'm jealous and angry and tired of no one believing me or thinking I'm lying or being dramatic

im so sorry you have to through that. If you ever want to vent or rant you can always message me, im down to listen. But yeah I kinda have the same problem, I once walked to the bathroom when my foot was asleep and it like bent very quickly at a very sharp like angle (one where the left side of my ankle touched the floor) and it swelled pretty bad after, told my parents they said "slap some ice on it, it'll get better" so I did everynight before I went to bed I tied a bag of ice on it, to touch the part that was swollen and it went down a little, but now my ankle is like permanently swollen, so yeah— and I get constant pain from walking on that foot, sometimes its so bad it even makes me cry.

everytime I say anything about it my friends look at me like im insane, But I get it, though I know your pain is probably worse than mine, in a way; I get it.

@berlioz

im so sorry you have to through that. If you ever want to vent or rant you can always message me, im down to listen. But yeah I kinda have the same problem, I once walked to the bathroom when my foot was asleep and it like bent very quickly at a very sharp like angle (one where the left side of my ankle touched the floor) and it swelled pretty bad after, told my parents they said "slap some ice on it, it'll get better" so I did everynight before I went to bed I tied a bag of ice on it, to touch the part that was swollen and it went down a little, but now my ankle is like permanently swollen, so yeah— and I get constant pain from walking on that foot, sometimes its so bad it even makes me cry.

everytime I say anything about it my friends look at me like im insane, But I get it, though I know your pain is probably worse than mine, in a way; I get it.

Thanks mate. I hate it when parents especially don't believe us. I complained about pain for like a year and a half before I got diagnosed with a chronic illness. I hope your able to get that ankle checked out again, it sounds serious.

@EtherealDreamer

Thanks mate. I hate it when parents especially don't believe us. I complained about pain for like a year and a half before I got diagnosed with a chronic illness. I hope your able to get that ankle checked out again, it sounds serious.

My friend just informed me I am now old enough to go to the emergency room by myself, but I dont want to face the wrath of my parents when I get home if I ever do go— I guess we'll see how it goes.

I hope the pain is tolerable for you. lemme know if you ever wanna talk about it :)
Again, im sorry you have to deal with it at all.

@EtherealDreamer

TW: suicidal attempt and death mentioned.

@GameMaster group

I just got stressed and tapped out, didn’t expect anyone to notice. I realized a few days ago I really fucking missed rps and wanted to come back. I do mostly fic writing tho now so I don’t really have a need for the notebook platform.

@Dayzed forum

I feel ya, I did the same. I come on once in a while, though, I mostly rp in my dms with a good friend of mine
But I definitely remember you, a lot of people have left the site, or at least people who I’ve been friends with and I kind of miss them

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

holy fucking shit the last time I was here was a year ago

that's crazy, I hate that time is a thing

GAME MASTER
I VAUGELY RECOGNIZE YOU
I USED TO GO BY REED/DUSK

@Musical_Queen

I'm home alone and I suddenly smelled popcorn (We don't have popcorn at my house). Naturally I texted my friend saying "I smell popcorn. Gonna check the house. If I don't text in like 10 minutes, call my mom". She quickly responded with "If you're smelling popcorn, you might be having a major problem with your head" (She's in a lot of med classes rn) But I grabbed my shotgun and went downstairs and my brother's friend was on the couch watching Great British Bakeoff and eating popcorn. He handed me a paper bowl of popcorn and told me what was going on in the show. I walked by my front door again and saw he had picked the lock to get into my house. Needless to say, I am having a very strange night

@berlioz

I'm failing a language arts class I didn't need to take because I can't pay attention to the boring ass readings of Macbeth.