forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Deleted user

I know the feeling, but trust me, you don't want to. It's not even about the people who would miss you, it's just that you're better than what the world throws at you. You are worth more than the assholes ever will be. I hope you'll be okay, and if you need to vent, my DMs are always open.

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

It's just… It's my parents, it's not even someone I can avoid. I have to live with them for a bit more still and they keep putting more pressure on me. They treat me like a child yet except me to act like an adult

Deleted user

Oof, I get it. Parents are shitty, and demanding, and restrictive. But like, I moved out, and even if my problems haven't been solved, they've gotten better. I wouldn't recommend killing yourself because I specifically think you're awesome, however selfish that is, but if you want you can totally just talk shit about them on here. I will listen.

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Mother dear took my phone becase she decided I wasn't working "hard enough" and all of my plans, which my weekend was choked full of, are gone. I I didn't even go to the football game they went to and I regret it becuase I have such bad abondenment issues that I wish they took me. I won't have my phone or my actual laptop or art tablet until I take my test which is in five days

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Mother dear took my phone becase she decided I wasn't working "hard enough" and all of my plans, which my weekend was choked full of, are gone. I I didn't even go to the football game they went to and I regret it becuase I have such bad abondenment issues that I wish they took me. I won't have my phone or my actual laptop or art tablet until I take my test which is in five days

Aww love I’m so sorry :( if there’s anything I can do to help you, let me know, okay?

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Aww love I’m so sorry :( if there’s anything I can do to help you, let me know, okay?

Yeah I just, it';s stressfull becuase I had an entire podcast I was working on with someone and now I have to put off casting for another week

Deleted user

Just failed a 300 point honors bio test! Feelin fantastic!

me too! dw, there's time to remediate. it's only week three and i'm failing science :D

@Musical_Queen

I almost cried because I'm stuck in an airport for a while and so I'm rushing to do my homework right now because I thought I'd be home in time to do it. So guess whose barely getting home in time to shower and change before going to my classes tomorrow?

@moss

today’s been so shitty i’m one minor inconvenience from completely breaking down. first i was late to my bus and had to rush to it and i forgot my headphones so i couldn’t listen to music the whole day. then when i got to the bus my friends didn’t even talk to me at all and it feels like they hate me. and then at school i was so tired and almost fell asleep in class. after school i had a club and i felt so out of place and no one even talked to me. then my backpack broke and my mom didn’t wanna pick me up and i missed the bus so i had to walk to the library and now i have to study for a chem test tomorrow and i don’t even understand anything and i don’t have my headphones so i can’t concentrate
also another rant why is it that i’m always left out of stuff?
there’s a group of girls from the same country i’m from i’ve known my whole life, we grew up together and everything and yet my whole life they’ve always excluded me from hanging out with them. i don’t even know why they don’t like me. i’ve never done anything to them and i’m generally pretty normal. even when i try and talk to them they just end the conversation quickly and move away. i don’t get it they’re all friends and they’re all so nice to each other. why am i always left out i feel like there’s something wrong with me i don’t think any of my friends genuinely like me. whenever they have other friends around it’s like i’m not there anymore

@Becfromthedead group

So um… I thought I should let you guys know bc it might mean I don't come around much for a while but
(Death stuff)

So yeah.
My fiance and their family are taking care of me, I'm supported, I stg I'm fine- at least as fine as one can be given the circumstances. But I'm really shocked and sad and right now idk what to do myself. Hell, I could end up online more to help cope.
I just kinda wanted to drop in to let you guys know what's going on. Like hell, man, life was so good for a while there. I moved in with the love of my life, I became an aunt, I'm about to graduate, I adopted a cat. And next thing I know, it feels like everything's crumbling down. I'll be fine, but it hurts so bad.
Anyway, love you guys. Hopefully I'll see you around more. But if I kind of withdraw, just know I'm okay, I'm being cared for.

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

So um… I thought I should let you guys know bc it might mean I don't come around much for a while but
(Death stuff)

So yeah.
My fiance and their family are taking care of me, I'm supported, I stg I'm fine- at least as fine as one can be given the circumstances. But I'm really shocked and sad and right now idk what to do myself. Hell, I could end up online more to help cope.
I just kinda wanted to drop in to let you guys know what's going on. Like hell, man, life was so good for a while there. I moved in with the love of my life, I became an aunt, I'm about to graduate, I adopted a cat. And next thing I know, it feels like everything's crumbling down. I'll be fine, but it hurts so bad.
Anyway, love you guys. Hopefully I'll see you around more. But if I kind of withdraw, just know I'm okay, I'm being cared for.

Im so sorry about that, dude, if there’s anything I can possibly do to help please feel free to dm me!

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

tw for lots of general frustration, self-hate, substance @buse

@ElderGod-Icefire

(Death stuff)

So yeah.

Oh no!! Take as much time away as you need to, and I'm so sorry this happened <3

@Dayzed forum

TW for generally depressed thoughts

@Relsey

I'm just frustrated with people rant
For my online collage courses you have to reply to at least two other people's assignment posts but only myself and one other dude have done the assignment so I can't complete the dang assignment but it's due tomorrow. very frustrating this means I'll have to log back into this class tomorrow and I didn't want to have to do any school tomorrow, I worked extra today and yesterday so I could have tomorrow off from school work but no, other people decided to procrastinate.

Deleted user

Caution: talk of self harm

( sorry for horrible grammar)

@EtherealDreamer

TW: seizures