forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

if you need to vent you're welcome to PM me. I'm bad at advice but I'll do my best, and I'm also just good at listening if you jsut wanna rant

Deleted user

if you need to vent you're welcome to PM me. I'm bad at advice but I'll do my best, and I'm also just good at listening if you jsut wanna rant

might do that.

@ElderGod-Icefire

might do that.

alright :)

Deleted user

hello it's i just had an argument with my mother o clock
literally i asked her to drive me to school today because it's supposed to r a i n and she yelled at me and then decided to look at the weather, which i was right about, in a condescending voice. like sorry you think that i'm not getting enough physical activity but i'm like. in two gym classes this semester dude

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

My earbuds aren't working and I'm having a panic attack over it because it is my main coping mechanism
also someone took my spot in photography and I feel so uncomfortable sitting not there

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My earbuds aren't working and I'm having a panic attack over it because it is my main coping mechanism
also someone took my spot in photography and I feel so uncomfortable sitting not there

aw babe

you’ll be okay love, I believe in you <3

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Welp…things were going a bit too well for me and I knew something would fuck it up and now something has!

TW for rape, abortion laws, basically all the stuff happening in Texas rn

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

mmmmm I'm front stuck, the body's sick, and I'm an

alter so I'm incredibly unstable and probably won't last very long before a complete mental breakdown

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

tw for s3xual and emotional ab*se, m@nipulation, v@ping

@EtherealDreamer

TW: Self harm, possibly depressive episode.

@EtherealDreamer

tw for substance abuse

Tw: also substance abuse

TW: substance abuse again

Update: I managed to bullshit my way though the discussion with the temporary power of nicotine

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

MMMMMMMMMM
JUST FUCKIN FORMED BECUASE A GUY CAN'T TAKE A FUCKING HINT
REALIZING I'M AN AVENGER AND I'M SO ANGRY BECUASE PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE HINTS WHEN I WANT THEM TO GO AWAY
THIS DUDE PUT ONE OF THE SWEETEST ALTERS THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS THAT I SPLIT OFF OF HIM

TW: substance abuse again