forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@EtherealDreamer

So ummmm
Basically right now I have an issue for the last date of our one play of the semester. I have a major band competition on the same day. So basically I might be getting demoted to a less significant role if they can’t change our performance date. It sucks because this is the only performance of the year I’m guaranteed to be in. And after two years where we couldn’t do any performances, this is the worst.

Yeah so they couldn’t change the date so I can only be an understudy for a role at most
This fucking sucks. I’m trying not to make a big deal about this because my theater director really did want to change it to help me but she just couldn’t do it.

im really sorry, thats sucks a lot :(

Thanks dude…I’m really trying to not get upset over it but the reality is I’ll probably be going into my senior year without having done any productions. I know things will get better and I’ll get over it, but right now it just really hurts.

I feel that, im really socially anxious, so I kinda wanted to attend homecoming this year with my two friends.

Because I feel, as a junior; like I haven't done anything due to my social borders, and it makes me vaguely upset when I think about all the experience Ive missed, like yes i might not like the event, but at least I have experience from it good or bad.

But when I mentioned the idea to my stepmom last night she started yelling at me, and talking about how she couldnt afford to buy my ticket, and that she didnt want my friends buying my ticket, and then went into to how she couldnt pay for my dress (really didnt wanna wear it, but felt I might accidentally out myself as genderfluid, possibly non-binary if I tried to explain to them why I didnt want to wear it)

so I agreed that i wouldnt go, and she said she was just trying to help, that she felt I wouldnt like it at all, so I got mad because she constantly tells me to stop being a social 'weirdo' but then rejects the idea's I have to overcome that specific problem.

@EtherealDreamer

That sounds really upsetting, I’m sorry you’re having to deal with that, dude.

its fine, I have vowed to still try to get past my anxiety and social boundaries, by hanging out with my friends any chance I get this year. (I don't see friends outside of school like ever, last time I spent the night at someone's house was freshman year, i'm now a junior)

@Becfromthedead group

So uhhh I have an interview for a job I am very overqualified for tomorrow but I'm still lowkey nervous because I SUCK at interviews. Like I have never been picked following an interview with the exception of that stupid fucking pizza place that fired me before I finished training. Interviews make me want to perish.

@berlioz

stupid fucking pizza place that fired me before I finished training

Sorry abt the interview my guy. But what went on here?

@EtherealDreamer

stupid fucking pizza place that fired me before I finished training

Sorry abt the interview my guy. But what went on here?

I also got fired from a pizza place, because the owner came in, without warning and told everyone on shift he was shutting our location down-

@EtherealDreamer

Oh I literally have no idea. Manager just pulled me aside after my shift and told me I was being let go.

that sucks, I had to deal with kinda the same thing, but with the owner, and he was letting our entire crew go-

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Do y'all remember teh Crypt drama?
I just found out that they were actually an alter in my system and I didn't know about my system at that time and now I feel stupid for accusing them of stealing something it turns out they worked on with me

@Becfromthedead group

I'm going to lose my mind-
They sent me two interview sign up links for NO REASON and I used the wrong one
The good news is I went to the correct link and I can just go in Wednesday after class but goddamn

@Musical_Queen

Mini Vent

So, I was going to watch these kids for like 4 days while the parents visit their eldest and their new baby. You know, not horrible, just a long weekend, Thursday-Sunday. I don't work or have class those days. Be there when the eldest get home from school, hang out with the youngest during the day, not the end of the world, I've done stuff like this for a weekend. The mom texted me and asked me if I could do it if they could extend it by 5 DAYS!!! Like Dude, you want me to stay a week with your kids?!?! I've got school and work? You can't just spring this on me! Not only that, but their eldest will get the second COVID shot, so no going to school and I might be stuck in the house with a sick kid (For at least a couple days) And a 4 year old.

I texted her to double check that those were the correct dates and I needed to learn if I was going to miss class and the mom hasn't responded yet and I am crying inside

@amber_is_in_a_loop

tw sh depression homophobia idk just generally depressing

@EtherealDreamer

tw sh depression homophobia idk just generally depressing

im really sorry, my parents are like that, I used to constantly (until about a year ago) get slapped, I even got chocked a couple fo times by my stepmom, so it can be pretty miserable.

Im sorry, I have no advice but I wish you the best, and hope everything goes as good as you deserve.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

some people are out there being famous for literally sitting and playing video games wnd maybe writing songs and im here playing games for shreds of serotonin while crying in bed

on a lighter note, my animal crossing house looks dope

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I feel useless
And I don't know my talents or what I like to do
I feel like a shell
I'm just really down

It’s okay to not know what you want out of life yet. You haven’t experienced a lot yet. There’s always the chance that there’s something in the future that will make you really happy. But for now it’s okay to feel down. Rest a bit before you get up. There’s a decent chance it’ll get better in the future.

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

I have never felt more sexually frustrated in my life. I like a straight guy. I am a trans guy. Even if he would bang me, it would be hella wack as far as dysphoria goes. I can’t do anything without reminding myself that I don’t have a dick. I am beyond angry. And sad.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

some people are out there being famous for literally sitting and playing video games wnd maybe writing songs and im here playing games for shreds of serotonin while crying in bed

on a lighter note, my animal crossing house looks dope

update: making a cottagecore exterior to go with fall, also made a mushroom sweater but I gotta renew Nintendo Online before I do much

@berlioz

I feel useless
And I don't know my talents or what I like to do
I feel like a shell
I'm just really down

It’s okay to not know what you want out of life yet. You haven’t experienced a lot yet. There’s always the chance that there’s something in the future that will make you really happy. But for now it’s okay to feel down. Rest a bit before you get up. There’s a decent chance it’ll get better in the future.

Thanks Dom

Deleted user