forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

God I… I'm flying to texas to greive my grandfather with my family
and this has been the busist week school wise and I really can't handle any more work
but now my sensory issues are acting up and all fabrics feel horrible on my skin and I can't handle this

Deleted user

DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS SERIOUSLY FRICKED UP THAT ME, A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL, HAS ZERO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE AND HAS ALREADY JUST ACCEPTED THE FACTS THAT WERE ALL JUST GONNA DIE?

haha i'm the same
i just accept the inevitable explosion of the sun sdfghjkl
plus it just means you don't really care what others think since we're not gonna be here forever

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Does anybody else lie so much that when you're actually telling the truth, your parents don't believe you?
Especially because whenever your mother wants to see if you're lying, she looks you in the eyes until you crack? And you laugh a lot by nature, so you start laughing even if you're telling the truth, then you get punished?

Deleted user

Does anybody else lie so much that when you're actually telling the truth, your parents don't believe you?
Especially because whenever your mother wants to see if you're lying, she looks you in the eyes until you crack? And you laugh a lot by nature, so you start laughing even if you're telling the truth, then you get punished?

I have the same thing happen to me

@larcenistarsonist group

In all honestly I really can't relate. My mom is so freaking strict. Since she's so strict, I've learned how to hide stuff and lie expertly. I've been getting away with lying for uh, six years? It's sad how easily I can spit out a lie and have everyone believe it… I don't do it often but I always feel kinda bad after I do it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS SERIOUSLY FRICKED UP THAT ME, A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL, HAS ZERO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE AND HAS ALREADY JUST ACCEPTED THE FACTS THAT WERE ALL JUST GONNA DIE?

eh I’m the same way
pretty sure a lot of us are
doesn’t mean it’s not worth trying in case some hope does fly past, honestly with how bizarre this year’s been something that impossible doesn’t seem so far off

Deleted user

Personally, the fact that I will die… it calms me down some. Like… oh, it's just the end of me as a being. The world will go on. So i'll make my life count

@Echo_6 group

Fire. Seething fare.
Unbridled hatred.
The amount of rage coursing through my veins is unchartable.
Politics are confusing and annoying, and I don't want to be forced into picking a side when it comes to politics. When I'm a bit older and I understand them a bit better I will choose whatever side I believe is best for me. Do not force me to choose a side in my freaking English class.
Thank you for tuning in to my ted talk.
I am going to go cry in a corner now.

Deleted user

It seems like a lot of us aren't doing too great
I'd just like to remind everyone that we are a family and if something happened to any of you, we would all be so deeply heartbroken
Your problems and worries are relevant, we care, even if we don't always have a response
<3333

Deleted user

On that note, drink some water and be sure you're taking care of yourselves, nerds

Deleted user

On that note, drink some water and be sure you're taking care of yourselves, nerds

That means you too, goth

hA
as if. I drink blood and cherry koolaid.
being referred to as simply Goth makes me extremely happy

@moss

Does anyone know what to do if masking fluid rips ur paper? I'm working on an art project and that happened