forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

Deleted user

I ordered the stim necklace

sometimes you need to listen to Meghan Trainer because you're sad as fuck and sometimes you want that wholesome bubblegum pop

@berlioz

My zucchini has been quarantined and I have a cough (and other cold symptoms). It's not impossible to breath, but it's not as easy as it was. Thing is I don't have a fever, so. Idk.

Deleted user

I just got,,, fucking cat called,,, for wearing a crop top and being confident
I did, however, have my empowering/eat the rich playlist on, so I turned around with a glare and just went "I'm out of your league asshole, grow up."

@Relsey

I just hit the gate, with a car, while driving. I am so dead.
Mom and Dad are already stressed. I really messed up the car, the gate is almost ripped off it's hinges.
I am a dead woman, Mom says it's fine but I know it's not.
Dad is going to be livid.
I might as well pack my bags now.

Deleted user

Had to skip school today because of a PTSD dream that made me feel like I was going to through up all my organs and pass out, but for some reason I feel guilty about not going lmao

@Musical_Queen

Had to skip school today because of a PTSD dream that made me feel like I was going to through up all my organs and pass out, but for some reason I feel guilty about not going lmao

Schools always make you feel that it is bad that you aren't caring for yourself, trust me, I've felt like you have, and probably will again. But right now, it is about you caring for yourself so you can go back. Remember not to feel pressured and that your well-being is most important

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I just hit the gate, with a car, while driving. I am so dead.
Mom and Dad are already stressed. I really messed up the car, the gate is almost ripped off it's hinges.
I am a dead woman, Mom says it's fine but I know it's not.
Dad is going to be livid.
I might as well pack my bags now.

F

@berlioz

My zucchini has been quarantined and I have a cough (and other cold symptoms). It's not impossible to breath, but it's not as easy as it was. Thing is I don't have a fever, so. Idk.

Update: I have acquired a fever.

@berlioz

Your health and well being, even a day's worth, is far more important than any grade you might get or an absence on your record. Fuck America's school system, take care of yourself.

Deleted user

it's a good day to

✨get tested for covid✨

@berlioz

it's a good day to

✨get tested for covid✨

I hope I do, but I honestly don't know if my parents will bother.

@berlioz

(Put this in the wrong venting chat at first, my apologies)
Cw: joke about death

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Sooooo I haven’t been here before but today’s a day where I really need it. I just need to talk through this because I’m so fucking angry over it.
Tw: sexual assault

@berlioz

Sooooo I haven’t been here before but today’s a day where I really need it. I just need to talk through this because I’m so fucking angry over it.
Tw: sexual assault

@berlioz

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Deleted user

Good for you!!! Fuck those teachers who refused to listen to the victim. I hope she’s okay!

@berlioz

Just a reminder for the voters:
Your vote will not count if the signature on your mail in ballot does not match the signature on your driver's license
Make sure they match. Get Trump out of office.