forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@HighPockets group

Star Wars does a lot of noncanon stuff that's just fun. Look at the abundance of Lego shows it has that are just little noncanon stories.

Frickin Yoda Chronicles Lol.

I have both The Padawan Menace and The Empire Strikes Out on DVD, mainly for the exclusive minifigs

Deleted user

@Relsey

My dog had puppies today so I mean…
that's cool, I guess.
It's not like I got womb juice on me in the process but I mean , Puppies are cute.

@Moxie group

On the subject of not being able to read gay books I was really excited to read Red, White, and ROyal Blue when I moved out but now I have to be home this semester cause of freaking covid

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I love my friend because one second we're having a heated debate about One Piece and the next I'm showing him a meme that he'll understand and I don't
Then we start arguing about puns

@HighPockets group

On the subject of not being able to read gay books I was really excited to read Red, White, and ROyal Blue when I moved out but now I have to be home this semester cause of freaking covid

MOOD
I'm so excited for that one but I'll have to wait until the library reopens to get it, and idk when they will

@berlioz

Literally my pastor pretty much word for word: celibacy is a gift, if you don't have it and try to be celibate it can cause scandals and ruin your life. Cornthians says to take a spouse if you need someone. "Better to marry than to burn with passion". Don't force people to be celibate, it's a gift. Don't EVER apologize for wanting a husband or a wife- God gave you that desire. If that's who you are, if you don't have the gift of celibacy, don't apologize. It's ok that you have a desire and want a relationship.

Gay people: exist

Most conservative churches: not you

@ElderGod-Icefire

MOOD
I'm so excited for that one but I'll have to wait until the library reopens to get it, and idk when they will

Ooh I loved that book! But I had to be so so careful so I didn't get get caught

@moss

I feel so useless. Everyone my age is already so accomplished and skilled and any improvement seems so far away.

@Pickles group

Big same
But dude you're really good at art and you're also cool and with the last one alone you've beat out half the people your age