forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@moss

I have good memory for the directions but zero sense of direction or memory of street names, I know 'go left on this corner' or 'when you see X building, turn in X direction'

Me too. When I started running cross country, the coach would tell us to run to Evans then turn on Virginia or something and I was so lost lol.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have good memory for the directions but zero sense of direction or memory of street names, I know 'go left on this corner' or 'when you see X building, turn in X direction'

Me too. When I started running cross country, the coach would tell us to run to Evans then turn on Virginia or something and I was so lost lol.

I've been biking a lot lately and I'm proud to say I can navigate halfway to the frozen yogurt place with minimal problems
I go up, then left then up then just keep goin' down then left and then left again and keep going and then I'm at the park that's the halfway point

@Moxie group

I just navigate on muscle memory. I know how to get to my old school and my sister's school but like. I couldn't help someone get there by telling them which street to turn on. Everyday I drive to work I just hope its ingrained enough in my brain and that I'll get there and won't have to pull over to use my gps

@Pickles group

I have to figure out where it is in relation to something I actually know the location of. If it's not on the way to the college I almost went to, my church, or my school, I don't know where it is, except for a few friends' houses yeah I really don't know where a lot of things are

@moss

Guess who made their run twice as long today? That's right, it was me. I didn't know what the coach was talking about so I followed some of the faster runners and ended up taking a longer route yayyy.

@Musical_Queen

I just had the random thought that someone could come into my office and murder me and nobody would know until around 5:00 because my office is in the far corner of the house, where I can't hear anything and no one can hear me, also I never turn on my camera or talk in my classes. Also I close and lock my door so no one can come in

Some random Karen: You should have kids
Me, already pulling out dozens of pictures of One Piece characters out of my wallet like one of those magic scarf tricks: These are my babies

@moss

Oh, also, can somebody tell me that I can't draw this in my style?
voici mon receuil d images sur Ace et  A S L que la communauté One Pi… #aléatoire # Aléatoire # amreading # books # wattpad
because spite's always one of my main motivators

Well Ash, I'd hate to say it, but you can't draw this in your style.

voici mon receuil d images sur Ace et  A S L que la communauté One Pi… #aléatoire # Aléatoire # amreading # books # wattpad

:O how dare ye
I'm like, 1/6 done with the lineart already >:(

@moss

:O how dare ye
I'm like, 1/6 done with the lineart already >:(

no >:(

@moss

also does anyone have a chromebook with a stylus? Cuz my school gave us chromebooks and it came with this little built in stylus but mine randomly broke and idk how to fix it.

@Pickles group

To be a little petty real quick, my school sends out our schedules online for a day and then gets rid of them, and I forgot to screenshot mine so now I'm sitting on the floor trying to remember which classes I'm taking because it's not all the core classes and I can't remember or focus long enough to reason it out. Also two of my notebooks are bigger than the rest and it's really bugging me

@HighPockets group

The only time I remember directions is if it's the exit on the freeway. I've only forgotten my exit once and it was terrifying

Yes.

I don't even drive and I got Spinal ShiversTM at that