forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Thanks! :) I'm Luz, nice to meet you

omg i wish i could have helped you hahaha :,)

Hey Luz! I'm just the runt of this web :P I do believe I am the youngest here But I am getting really good at writing! I joined this place about 5 months ago. My brother deleted my old account as a joke soooo ya. Also, there's Dom. The dad. He kindaPops around once in a while.

He does. It’s mostly bc I’m at work a lot.

@PastelTart

I love sparrows they are so pretty and tiny! I wish they lived more on the wild :((
I have a witch stone hanging on my rooms cealing and looking at it makes me happy
Also, I've been in this site for almost two years and i still don't know how to make friends lmao so this is just me atempting to find friends that like birbs and pretty rocks lol

Hi! I'm Dragon. I like birbs and pretty rocks too! Also, I like to collect pieces of glass because they're just pretty.

Deleted user

Name's Robert EO Speedwagon, but you can (and should) call me Ace (name in progress)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

😯 You guys forgot to mention me!

I'm Sy. He/him/his pronouns. Obsessed with all things Supernatural (except Destiel). Self-diagnosed insomniac that can sleep for 24+ hours once I eventually crash.

Sorry Sy! I knew I was forgetting someone.

Don't worry about it; it happens. 🙂

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oof. I won't get the vaccine. I physically can't have it. Everytime I get one, my arm swells up, and I have an allergic reaction and get extremely sick from it. So I choose life. And I haven't been sick in like 8 years so, my immune system is pretty good. But I am happy for your mom! That's great to hear!