forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

They're spending New Year's with his mom's side of the family. And they don't want to see me yet. They're like uh we know Elias is engaged, but we want to see her at a later date. And I was like cool and his mom was like uh okay. So that's a new thing. But to be fair, his mom's brother, to which they are seeing has 7 kids and 2 parents, and 2 grandparents, and his family has 4 kids, and 2 parents. So I can understand. That's too many people.

@JustALostM book

My mom is like "I don't know… How will you pay?", "Oh, This website looks sketchy". "Do you even have the money?" Answers are, Probably from her's and then I'll pay her back; It's not sketchy, I told her about this like,,, from when I first joined- ; and yes, I do.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My mom is like "I don't know… How will you pay?", "Oh, This website looks sketchy". "Do you even have the money?" Answers are, Probably from her's and then I'll pay her back; It's not sketchy, I told her about this like,,, from when I first joined- ; and yes, I do.

Good luck with that.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

is my sense of humor just dying or is this hilarious
Screenshot-2020-12-27-at-1-08-49-AM

I found it funny but it could just be the fact that it's 1:30 in the morning for me

it's 1:30 for me too, almost 1:40 now and I think I'm gonna go to sleep

@La_gar group

I love sparrows they are so pretty and tiny! I wish they lived more on the wild :((
I have a witch stone hanging on my rooms cealing and looking at it makes me happy
Also, I've been in this site for almost two years and i still don't know how to make friends lmao so this is just me atempting to find friends that like birbs and pretty rocks lol

@JustALostM book

Thanks! :) I'm Luz, nice to meet you

omg i wish i could have helped you hahaha :,)

Hey Luz! I'm just the runt of this web :P I do believe I am the youngest here But I am getting really good at writing! I joined this place about 5 months ago. My brother deleted my old account as a joke soooo ya. Also, there's Dom. The dad. He kindaPops around once in a while.

@La_gar group

Thanks! :) I'm Luz, nice to meet you

omg i wish i could have helped you hahaha :,)

Hey Luz! I'm just the runt of this web :P I do believe I am the youngest here But I am getting really good at writing! I joined this place about 5 months ago. My brother deleted my old account as a joke soooo ya. Also, there's Dom. The dad. He kindaPops around once in a while.

Hi! Nice to meet you :D