forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

Oh my only real Christmas tradition is I read the first Artemis fowl book starting around 11 pm so I finish it around 1am. why, I dunno i did it one year and then accidentally did it again so I just keep doing it because if I accidentally did it two years in a row might as well keep doing it. My other tradition is I get sick on Christmas Eve but that's less a tradition and more a curse. And of course there's the family ones but those don't count.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Oof. We normally bbq a whole hog in Scottish/nordic fashion, and my grandfather noramally does it, but uh, he passed on the day we were supposed to start, so in respect, we're not doing it this year. We also can't have what we call a wake, which is like a gaelic celebration of life, and we also have a thing that the family has to wear a small braid for a significant period of time in their hair to symbolize that the loved one is gone, but not forgotten. It shows that they are always with us. But anyway, I am stoked for Christmas. Beacuse it was always my grandfather's favorite time of the year. So I'm going to enjoy it just for him. I'm going to make it special. 🙃

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Oof. We normally bbq a whole hog in Scottish/nordic fashion, and my grandfather noramally does it, but uh, he passed on the day we were supposed to start, so in respect, we're not doing it this year. We also can't have what we call a wake, which is like a gaelic celebration of life, and we also have a thing that the family has to wear a small braid for a significant period of time in their hair to symbolize that the loved one is gone, but not forgotten. It shows that they are always with us. But anyway, I am stoked for Christmas. Beacuse it was always my grandfather's favorite time of the year. So I'm going to enjoy it just for him. I'm going to make it special. 🙃

Do whatever you can to honor him and his memory, Win.