forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

I'm probably going to eat way too much because I don't know how to say no to being offered food. And my relatives are coming over so I'm boutta feel hella awkward. :D

@Relsey-TheElder

In all honestly I'm probably just going to avoid my family as much as possible, There is such a variety of individuals in the house hold that one can hardly expect there to be no contention. It is not uncommon for the atmosphere to be tense and stressful as we all have a great difference in opinion which can lead to… Let's say, unpleasant reactions from all parties
I apologize for my sudden switch in writing style, it happens every time I read a book by Jane Austen.

@berlioz

The biggest tradition my family has is tonight, Christmas Eve. We all go to church and have a two hour long candle light service. It's one of the two days of the year we actually dress up for church. I'm not absolutely dreading it, but not too happy about it either.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Nice! We normally have a christmas candle light service, but it got cancelled due to the piano guy and soundboard guy getting covid and giving it to the singers. They left the band alone 😂. But I've always found serenity in the candle light services. So I hope it brings you peace! (Btw, I love your pfp bc it's from the aristocats. I personally loved the geese tho. They were something)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Dungeons and Dragons but instead of dice there's chocolate chips and you throw them down and however many chocolate chips are standing up is what number you rolled

I'd be the one constantly eating the chocolate chips! Lol

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dungeons and Dragons but instead of dice there's chocolate chips and you throw them down and however many chocolate chips are standing up is what number you rolled

I'd be the one constantly eating the chocolate chips! Lol

industrial-sized bags

@Relsey-TheElder

Winterrrrrr
I had a dream you deleted your account but you didn't and so it's ok.

Why would I delete it? 😂 You won't have to worry about that.

I don't know, I don't control the dream world.