forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

I am glad to hear that! Pretty isn't limited to physical appearance anyway. And reckless and idiot are words that describe me well, he and I seem to have a bunch in common already lmao

Deleted user

Merry Christmas!! I hope y'all enjoy your day and spend it with the ones you love. Stay safe and warm!! :D

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Merry Christmas!! I hope y'all enjoy your day and spend it with the ones you love. Stay safe and warm!! :D

I wish I could spend time with my brother, sisters, bro-in-laws, and my nephews, but thanks to Corona…. 😥

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh my only real Christmas tradition is I read the first Artemis fowl book starting around 11 pm so I finish it around 1am. why, I dunno i did it one year and then accidentally did it again so I just keep doing it because if I accidentally did it two years in a row might as well keep doing it. My other tradition is I get sick on Christmas Eve but that's less a tradition and more a curse. And of course there's the family ones but those don't count.

Nice tradition.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

In all honestly I'm probably just going to avoid my family as much as possible, There is such a variety of individuals in the house hold that one can hardly expect there to be no contention. It is not uncommon for the atmosphere to be tense and stressful as we all have a great difference in opinion which can lead to… Let's say, unpleasant reactions from all parties
I apologize for my sudden switch in writing style, it happens every time I read a book by Jane Austen.

I do that with Tolkien sometimes.

@Relsey-TheElder

In all honestly I'm probably just going to avoid my family as much as possible, There is such a variety of individuals in the house hold that one can hardly expect there to be no contention. It is not uncommon for the atmosphere to be tense and stressful as we all have a great difference in opinion which can lead to… Let's say, unpleasant reactions from all parties
I apologize for my sudden switch in writing style, it happens every time I read a book by Jane Austen.

I do that with Tolkien sometimes.

It does also happen with Tolkien, any book that requires a mind set switch in order to read properly it happens

@redwood eco

It almost isn't Christmas anymore, but just thought I'd pop in and say merry Christmas anyway (or for all who celebrate Yuletide, happy Yuletide!)

@PastelTart

I recorded myself singing so I could listen to it. Turns out my voice sounds a lot different than how I hear it when I sing, and I actually like the real version.