forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I like CreepsMcPasta, Corpse Husband, Mr. Creeps, Mr. Creeps 2, PostmodernJukebox (music), sesskasays, The Dark Somnium, The Theorizer (sometimes), and Whitney Avalon. ❤

:O You like CreepsMcPasta and Corpse too? Dr. Creepen's got good creepypastas as well, other than creepypasta I watch quite a bit of the Dream SMP and Hermitcraft, I especially love jschlatt and the rest of Lunch Club because their videos make me cackle. I watch some clips of Eret's streams because she's really cool and also I'd die for her in a heartbeat, and Wilbur Soot's videos are also awesome. I also love miieesch's Dream SMP animations, their style is adorable and the clips they choose and are hilarious

The Dark Somnium does long, horror-based stories, and….

Deleted user

Oh my goodness, I love your hair!!
I think you're very pretty Winter, you're never allowed to say you're ugly in front of us again.
You
Are
Not!!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Happy birthday!

I know it's something that people tell others so often that it's cliche (plus it's inevitable), but don't rush on growing up…. Yes, you get more freedom, but with that freedom also comes more responsibilities; adulting sucks!