forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@JustALostM book

Villians, Death, and Mystery. That sounds pretty fantastic ngl

Yaaa. Let's just say I dreamed it up.

???????? You are making me want to read this and I'm already procrastinating on like seven things stahhhppp XD
(For real, sounds INTERESTING tho.)

It's not done. As I said it's only notes on it.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I randomly took a notebook and started writing at least 3 pages worth of notes on a book I wanted to make. Soooooo fun stuff right?

Good luck!

Thanks! It's a Horror/Mystery Fantasy.

OH
What's it about?????

Villans, Death, Mystery. That enough? XD Oh And maybe demons.

Villains, Death, Mystery…. DEMONS!!!!! 😈

@JustALostM book

I randomly took a notebook and started writing at least 3 pages worth of notes on a book I wanted to make. Soooooo fun stuff right?

Good luck!

OH
What's it about?????

HAH. OUR KIND OF STUFF! (If you know what I mean 🙃)

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I don't care that my dad may get mad at me, but keep me in your prayers and thoughts notebook fam………. My grandfather just passed away and I can't function. Okay? I'm going to be alright, I just need some time.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need to heal

Good luck!

OH
What's it about?????

HAH. OUR KIND OF STUFF! (If you know what I mean 🙃)

ABSOLUTELY!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

What do you need help with?

I LOVED the concept??/ And I had an outline for how the story was supposed to go and it was so GOOD and I kinda want to finish it?????
I don't write fanfiction thoooo. Literally this is the only one I've ever written (probably, I rlly need to sort through my old stories) and I don't know how to feel about writing it as a more experienced writer now??? Like, I couldn't ever DO anything with it, and the concepts were originally my idea but the story itself isn't so I could never show it to anyone, but???????
I don't knowww.

Let it marinate for a month or so. Then use all of the good in it to write an original story.

Probably what I'll end up doing. Also I'm lowkey impressed by my Kefi 1.0 self. Like, don't get me wrong, wasn't a great writer, but I apparently started the love for making constant references to mythology very, very young.

Nice.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I don't care that my dad may get mad at me, but keep me in your prayers and thoughts notebook fam………. My grandfather just passed away and I can't function. Okay? I'm going to be alright, I just need some time.

Sorry to hear that.

I'm currently having a mini panic/stress attack….

My family (parents and myself) thought that we were going to do 1 guys gift and 1 girls gift for Christmas again this year. Turns out that my sisters already bought gifts for everyone, and now I have until the 24th (we're doing Christmas that day) to get 8 people gifts!!!!!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

good morning it's 5:12 am i got absolutely no sleep and i'm prepared to be a friend until i get too tired because my brother drank all the iced tea and i have no more caffeine but hopefully the chocolate in one of those big packs of m&ms and a few fun-sized snickers bars can keep me going until midnight

@Relsey-TheElder

You gonna do a face reveal one of these days? I wanna compare you to Eep.

Probably soon. When the swelling goes down from all the crying I've done.

That, That is a whole mood.