forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Space group

Does anyone on here have minecraft? I'm looking for more people to join my SMP. You have to follow the rules and script and I will only let u in if I trust you. Yes, the SMP is being recorded for youtube, though you are not required to record.

@Space group

I have minecraft, but not Discord, if that's needed

That's fine! Would you be interested in joining? If so pop into my DMs and we can chat about it in greater detail.

@Musical_Queen

I've hit a random urge of productivity, except I don't know what to do because school is let out. So I'm debating to bake, make bath bombs, clean my room, make stickers, or just continue Les Mis

@Eli_ group

Okay, so, funny story:
I may or may not have made an alt account as a bit of a joke, and I don't know what to do with it now. I seriously have no idea how far this alt account is going to go, if it ends up going far at all. I could delete it, but then there would be no point of creating it if I were to delete it right away. Today is a day of regrets. Just pure regrets.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Okay, so, funny story:
I may or may not have made an alt account as a bit of a joke, and I don't know what to do with it now. I seriously have no idea how far this alt account is going to go, honestly. I could delete it, but then there would be no point of creating it if I delete it right away. Today is a day of regrets. Just pure regrets.

Oof

@Eli_ group

If you're a younger sibling and or cousin, in what ways did you get back at your elders?

Hmm… I actually haven't fully plotted revenge against my older siblings as of yet.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

If you're a younger sibling and or cousin, in what ways did you get back at your elders?

I'll tell y'all one of the things that I did some time after I get back on after waking up.

I mostly would just whine to get their nerves

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

What I did was a evil genius move….