forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

yeah ok, well at my school dealing with the annoying weird kids, hearing all of the so-called popular kid's drama, and don't even get started on how hard it is to get a gf at that school has not been a breeze these past 2 years

@Eli_ group

I agree. I personally think dating shouldn't really even be a major thing at most schools, especially middle school, but that's just my take on it.

Deleted user

well I mean I have a gf now (thank god) but I was just saying in general that at my school it's hard to find a gf

@berlioz

That might not be helpful if you're outside of America lol
It's after primary (elementary) school and before secondary (high) school. It varies per region, but middle schools usually consist of 2-4 "middle" grades to prepare kids for high school.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

yeah ok, well at my school dealing with the annoying weird kids, hearing all of the so-called popular kid's drama, and don't even get started on how hard it is to get a gf at that school has not been a breeze these past 2 years

Oh hun. Listen. Try going to school in Alaska. You've got it easyyyyy. I had to fight cold and bears to get to school. And please with the drama. We had kids getting shanked everyday. I knew people who died before their 14th birthday. If getting a gf is the hardest of your problems, you have it easy. 😂😂😂

@redwood eco

It's a bit confusing to explain, so like… actually no, I have 0 clue how to explain it without it sounding absolutely ridiculous.