forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm just wondering here, but like if anyone is up for it, I wanna know what I look like to you guys from what you guys get from me. Like drawing wise. Draw me, as you imagine me. Uh if you want to do it you can, feel free, just know if you do, I will treasure it forever and it will be very beautiful to me. I'm just trying to gather data here. I'm running an experiment, and your input will be very helpful. I would much appreciate. That's my little thing for the night. Goodnight me lads/lassies/and family in arms

I might do this, it's almost lunch and I usually draw then

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My house is haunted
I got a donut, put it on the table and went upstairs, I came back down and it was gone, no donut bag in the trash, nothing on the dog's face or the floor, my siblings didn't take it and I don't think my dad's been downstairs since my mom brought the donut home so how does one politely ask a ghost for my donut back

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

I just made of list of words that goguardian
(Anything mention sex for obivous reason, including words that just happened to the word sex in it such as sexist)
Asu (I think goguardian may think is was referring to ass)
Pinterest
Gay/Lesbian/Transgender (A bit sus on goguardians part of you ask me)
Existence crisis
Suicide
Chat
Messaged (I learned this when I was searching up the mystic messenger Mc)
Sheer (yes really, I can't watch any videos on YouTube that have the words sheer in the description)
Hang (regardless of context)
Lick (regardless of context)
Suck (regardless of context)
Tik tok (tiktok is apparently fine)

(Anything mention sex for obivous reason, including words that just happened to the word sex in it such as sexist)
Pinterest
Existence crisis
Suicide
Chat
Sheer (yes really, I can't watch any videos on YouTube that have the words sheer in the description)

And for added context the word bitch and shit aren't blocked, so you can search up shit as much as you please but the moment gayness is mentioned Goguardian loses it's shit

Deleted user

Pinterest
Existence crisis
Suicide
Chat

And for added context the word bitch and shit aren't blocked, so you can search up shit as much as you please but the moment gayness is mentioned Goguardian loses it's shit

What's also sus on Goguardian's end is the fact that Suicide is blocked.
Like… what if someone was wanting to call the suicide hotline??

Pinterest
Existence crisis
Suicide
Chat

IDK I guess they're trying stop kids from looking up suicide because I guess the boomers who made this crap forget than suicide hotline is the first thing that pops up when search suicide

Deleted user

Pinterest
Existence crisis
Suicide
Chat

IDK I guess they're trying stop kids from looking up suicide because I guess the boomers who made this crap forget than suicide hotline is the first thing that pops up when search suicide

… Exactly. Let kids look up stuff.
Except sex and scarring shit.
Other than that…
Yeah…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm just wondering here, but like if anyone is up for it, I wanna know what I look like to you guys from what you guys get from me. Like drawing wise. Draw me, as you imagine me. Uh if you want to do it you can, feel free, just know if you do, I will treasure it forever and it will be very beautiful to me. I'm just trying to gather data here. I'm running an experiment, and your input will be very helpful. I would much appreciate. That's my little thing for the night. Goodnight me lads/lassies/and family in arms

Oooo, that sounds fun, I'll do that!
I'll try and finish drawing you tonight!

Ooh cool.