forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Relsey-TheElder

I have a lot of extra credit to do, and make up work to do in the next few hours if I'm going to pass physics with a B which is necessary.
High chance of death
Little chance of success
What am I waiting for.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I have a lot of extra credit to do, and make up work to do in the next few hours if I'm going to pass physics with a B which is necessary.
High chance of death
Little chance of success
What am I waiting for.

Yooooo Dom can back me up on this, but that was really close to Gimli's line when they were breaking out of Helm's Deep if I recall. But Rels, you got this! I'm rooting for ya!

@Relsey-TheElder

I'm glad you got the reference. If I complete literally every assignment possible and get an 85% on my final I'll get a B. Something I calculated instead of doing the physics.

@Relsey-TheElder

Wait
I know how to calculate how much work it is to make things go not how much it takes to make it stop.
Is, Is it just the same because it's just how much force is needed to stop the kinetic energy? and that whole thing?….
Welp
That's what we're going with.

@probablypolnareff language

story time
so i woke up super early ( 3 a.m , to be precise ) , and i was trying to make sure my mom didn't notice i was awake super early since it makes her mad
then my dumb-ass self tried to quietly open a bag of chips , which i'm sure is impossible
now my mom is p i s s e d

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm on a stream and it's the streamer's birthday stream and somebody deadass came onto the stream, knowing full well that it's his birthday and asked if he was vegan, he said no and they were like 'are you happy killing defenseless animals' and he and the entire chat proceeded to sass them and the mods banned them

@redwood eco

Oh, today's his birthday? Lovely. It happens to be my birthday today as well. Though, regarding the vegan, I can't say I haven't encounter a single vegan who hasn't said that to me. I know they aren't all like that, but the main representation for vegans are… annoying.

@Eli_ group

Thank god, I finally found a way to get rid of my boredom. Basically… I'm just re-reading Stardust Crusaders.

Also, happy birthday @ redwood!