forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Guys something super scary just happened to me. I was walking into my kitchen, perfectly fine, but suddenly I got really weak and my vision blackened. I got dizzy and couldn't stand and collapsed on the floor. Low blood sugar is normal for me since I barely eat, but this was different. My vision went entirely black and my whole body just started twitching and shaking…. Im really scared I still feel a little weak, but its almost like my memory doesnt recall it happening. almost like a dream

Uh no, it's not normal. It could be a mild seizure, but it should pass very quickly. I would boost up on drinking water because that can also trigger it. Being biologically female, I've never had that happen to me. I mean I've passed out from exhaustion, but never had like a full factory reset.

@probablypolnareff language

hhh my mom's pissed off at me again cuz i woke up at midnight
i wish i knew how to tell her i'm not waking up this early on purpose
at least i got to stay up after that, unlike most times

@Space group

So I'm needing an upgrade on my equipment for posting youtube videos and streaming on Twitch. Let's say im starting from scratch with absolutely no equipment what-so-ever. What computer should I buy (preferably under 800) and what else do I need to buy. Can someone please just list everything I need XD

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Well you need a good studio light and microphone. You'll also need a good quality camera/computer. You'll also need something aesthetic such as a backdrop to keep the scenery from getting too boring. So I hope you got stuff saved bc it's gonna cost you a good bit…

@Space group

How about building my own gaming PC?
How exactly do I go about that / what do I buy? I'm going to be recording games that aren't that demanding such as minecraft, overwatch, etc.

@Mojack group

What is that?

It’s a genre of alternative rock that could probably be best described as a fusion between rock music and industrial music. Hence industrial rock.

Examples of industrial rock bands;

• Nine Inch Nails
  • KMFDM
  • Killing Joke

Kind of has an interesting history to it, too.
The song that specifically got me into it wasn’t actually from any of the bands I listed though. I actually have heard of the term Industrial Rock before, but I never listened to it for whatever reason, up until a few days ago when I heard it in-game playing Cyberpunk 2077.

@redwood eco

What is that?

It’s a genre of alternative rock that could probably be best described as a fusion between rock music and industrial music. Hence industrial rock.

I see. Thank you.

Deleted user

And why exactly do people have two monitors in their setup? Is it something I need also

It's so they can see what's happening with the recording on another screen, instead of putting it on one and ruining the recording.

@Space group

So if I stream on twitch/youtube I can start the recording, and one I can play on and the other monitor will show me the status? I dont see how that works (sorry if im annoying, I just woke up and im really stupid XD)

Deleted user

So if I stream on twitch/youtube I can start the recording, and one I can play on and the other monitor will show me the status? I dont see how that works (sorry if im annoying, I just woke up and im really stupid XD)

Pretty much. It's also for seeing the chat too. The recording most times can be corrupt, so they don't want that. You don't wanna see that last minute, so yeah.

Deleted user

Ah, thanks a lot for the explanation lol. I'll shut up now-

To be fucking honest, I got that from Jacksepticeye.
I'm not an expert.

Deleted user

I'm just wondering here, but like if anyone is up for it, I wanna know what I look like to you guys from what you guys get from me. Like drawing wise. Draw me, as you imagine me. Uh if you want to do it you can, feel free, just know if you do, I will treasure it forever and it will be very beautiful to me. I'm just trying to gather data here. I'm running an experiment, and your input will be very helpful. I would much appreciate. That's my little thing for the night. Goodnight me lads/lassies/and family in arms

Oooo, that sounds fun, I'll do that!
I'll try and finish drawing you tonight!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm pretty sure! You also see notifications(subscribing, following, donating, etc) and read chat on the second monitor