forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I have no clue who Dom is, but pleasure to meet you, Mosis.

You'll get to know Dom soon XD Im telling you.

I am Dom. I have a Presence. Though less and less these days since I got a job. But yeah. I’m Dom. I’m Dad. Worldbuilder extraordinaire, Tolkien and Hugo stan, debate lord, religious nut, and all around chill dude. And I’m actually not bigheaded I promise.

@redwood eco

Oh. Well then, hello, Dom. I enjoy debate as well, though I don't really initiate any. I would certainly take part in any topic that interests me however. I… don't know who Tolkien and Hugo are, I'll have to look into them I suppose. Nice to meet you, nevertheless.

Deleted user

Hi redwood! I'm Aurora! Also a Worldbuilding fanatic, I love any form of art…well, expect modern art I don't care for that stuff. I have to agree with Dom, Tolkin is the best, and you should really look into him. Any, it's nice to meet you!

@redwood eco

Greetings, Winter. I'm going to assume Joseph is another person I've never seen. But, thank you for your introduction. It is appreciated… what is a Highlander?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh. Well then, hello, Dom. I enjoy debate as well, though I don't really initiate any. I would certainly take part in any topic that interests me however. I… don't know who Tolkien and Hugo are, I'll have to look into them I suppose. Nice to meet you, nevertheless.

Tolkien is only the best worldbuilder ever. He wrote Lord of the Rings. Victor Hugo wrote Les Miserables and Hunchback of Notre Dame.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Greetings, Winter. I'm going to assume Joseph is another person I've never seen. But, thank you for your introduction. It is appreciated… what is a Highlander?

One word. Scotland.
As in Scottish Highlander.
Also, I'm Alaskan. I've recently moved from there in order to get a better education here in the lower 48, but then once I graduate highschool, I'm heading to Scotland. And no one's gonna stop me.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

(I totally forgot to say a bit about myself! Lol)

I am obsessed with the television series Supernatural, hence it being in my username. I'm a pretty kind, laidback person that is extremely understanding, obviously love to write, and even enjoy drawing. I made my profile pic!

@JustALostM book

All you need to know about my name is that it's just my name. With my nickname. But it'll change in some time. I like to change my username around sometimes.