forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Nice! meanwhile I'm having an existential crisis. Like bruh. There are some days where I'm like I hate my body, I'm so fat, why do I even look like this, why do people love me, and then there's days like today, where I'm like I look so skinny, I look smoking hot, my god I look like a badass, everyone should love and fear my presence. And there's no inbetween 😂 so I'm just gonna go have my crisis and be like AHHHHHHHH

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

One time the goguardian on my decided to Fuck off so I took this my full advantage and get on games and tvtropes and videos with blocked words, so when I looking for art references I click on art website, tried to download a image and long story short, a hentai ad popped on my chromebook and I was scared shitless that I was about to get expelled, fortunately I talked to headmaster and he acknowledged it was completely accidental

My headmaster would have definitely had me do wall sits with a bucket full of water. I've never heard of goguardian though. What is it?

Goguardian basically some computer monitoring system, where teacher can see everything you do and block words like "transgender, sheer, and asu." (I'm dead serious, those actual blocked words, I hate it here)

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Wale Playlist!
Scars - Papa Roach
Closing Time - Semisonic
Misery Business - Paramore
Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Bad (Boy)Girlfriend - Theory Of A Deadman
Lights Out - Breaking Benjamin
Animal - Neon Trees
Mercenary - Panic! At The Disco
Pork Soda - Glass Animals
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage The Elephant
The Good The Bad And The Dirty - Panic! At The Disco
Unwell - Matchbox 20
Weak - AJR
You and Me - Lifehouse
What Lies Beneath - Breaking Benjamin
The Kill (Bury Me) - 30 Seconds To Mars
Haunted - Taylor Swift
Rumors - Neffix
Flirt - Neffix
No Sleep - Neffix
American Beauty/American Psycho - Fall Out Boy
Collar Full - Panic! At The Disco
Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt
Make Me Wanna - Thomas Rhett
Breathing Underwater - Mike Mains and the Branches
Sucker for Pain - Imagine Dragons, Lil Wayne
First Date - Blink 182
Please Don’t Go - Joel Adams
Die for You - Starset
Head Games - Foreigner
Drowning - Radio Company (Jensen Ackles)
You Should See Me In A Crown - Billie Eiliish
Out Of Hell - Skillet

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I've gotten into the doll modification side of YouTube and there's no going back
It's just so cool, like fashion design, hair, makeup and sculpting in one and I can't stop watching them because the outfits are so cute

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I've gotten into the doll modification side of YouTube and there's no going back
It's just so cool, like fashion design, hair, makeup and sculpting in one and I can't stop watching them because the outfits are so cute

Oh heck yeah. And the people who do it, are exceptional artists.

@redwood eco

I've never seen that side of youtube because all of my recommendations are filled with game OST's and gameplay/game lore/general game knowledge. Basically my recommendations are just games.