forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Musical_Queen

Apparently my teacher has been hearing me blare Thunderstruck through my headphones and thought he was going crazy until he asked me what I was listening to. My friends are calling me a legend and I will be put in the history books

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

One time the goguardian on my decided to Fuck off so I took this my full advantage and get on games and tvtropes and videos with blocked words, so when I looking for art references I click on art website, tried to download a image and long story short, a hentai ad popped on my chromebook and I was scared shitless that I was about to get expelled, fortunately I talked to headmaster and he acknowledged it was completely accidental

@Mojack group

I did it guys. I accidentally threw a grenade while in a crowd of people in cyberpunk 2077.
flashbacks to this post, 3 days ago

2 days until Cyberpunk. 2 days until I accidentally hit the attack button near an NPC.

I can’t explain enough to you guys the type of gasp I did when I saw the icon for the grenade show up

@redwood eco

One time the goguardian on my decided to Fuck off so I took this my full advantage and get on games and tvtropes and videos with blocked words, so when I looking for art references I click on art website, tried to download a image and long story short, a hentai ad popped on my chromebook and I was scared shitless that I was about to get expelled, fortunately I talked to headmaster and he acknowledged it was completely accidental

My headmaster would have definitely had me do wall sits with a bucket full of water. I've never heard of goguardian though. What is it?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Our band trailer was found, but the cops have no idea if anything is inside. So here's me for hoping…….

🤞

We got everything back. The criminals just stole 200 dollars worth of candy, a pvc pipe, and Christmas lights 😂 they were freaking idiots. The instruments alone were worth more than the trailer was worth 😂 but the trailer was destroyed. Like they took what they could from the outside, but neglected to gut the inside. And here's the stupid part. They only spray painted one side of the trailer 😂 and you could still see our school name and the number and address.